HOME > Rock of Love with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Bret Michaels may have to give dating on reality TV another shot considering his love life away from the cameras isn't working out too well either.
Bret Michaels' surgery to close a hole in his heart on Monday was a success, according to doctors.
Bret Michaels will apparently soon be back at full rock star strength.
Brittanya O'Campo has learned the consequences of attacking another woman -- again.
Bret Michaels has denied a report that he is engaged to Kristi Lynn Gibson, his on-again, off-again girlfriend of 16 years.
Bret Michaels was rushed to an undisclosed hospital on Friday and is in critical condition after doctors discovered The Celebrity Apprentice participant and former Rock of Love star had suffered a massive hemorrhage causing bleeding at the base of his brain.
'Apprentice,' 'Love' star Bret Michaels recovering in facility for diabetics
Bret Michaels apparently tried to stomach through some intense stomach pain on Sunday night only to learn that emergency surgery was the only remedy.
'Rock of Love' star Bret Michaels injured by set piece at the Tonys
VH1's upcoming Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels may be the last stop for the former Poison frontman's reality dating show.
- Joe Giudice reveals what it's like for young daughters to visit Teresa Giudice in jail
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff and I are keeping in touch
- Yolanda Foster reveals daughters Anwar Hadid and Bella Hadid are also battling Lyme disease
- 'DASH Dolls' star Malika Haqq arrested for suspected DUI after car collision
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood