HOME > Rock of Love with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Bret Michaels may have to give dating on reality TV another shot considering his love life away from the cameras isn't working out too well either.
Bret Michaels' surgery to close a hole in his heart on Monday was a success, according to doctors.
Bret Michaels will apparently soon be back at full rock star strength.
Brittanya O'Campo has learned the consequences of attacking another woman -- again.
Bret Michaels has denied a report that he is engaged to Kristi Lynn Gibson, his on-again, off-again girlfriend of 16 years.
Bret Michaels was rushed to an undisclosed hospital on Friday and is in critical condition after doctors discovered The Celebrity Apprentice participant and former Rock of Love star had suffered a massive hemorrhage causing bleeding at the base of his brain.
'Apprentice,' 'Love' star Bret Michaels recovering in facility for diabetics
Bret Michaels apparently tried to stomach through some intense stomach pain on Sunday night only to learn that emergency surgery was the only remedy.
'Rock of Love' star Bret Michaels injured by set piece at the Tonys
VH1's upcoming Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels may be the last stop for the former Poison frontman's reality dating show.
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery winner of fourth season
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brian Jarosinski back together with girlfriend Stephanie Larimore
- 'Big Brother' to feature two new twists for fifteenth season
- Kim Kardashian's delivery of baby girl reportedly filmed
- Sean Lowe reveals who he's rooting for to win 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock's heart
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- '19 Kids and Counting' sibling Josh Duggar becomes conservative lobbyist
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly still debating name of baby girl
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I could sense the Ben Scott tension, it made me uncomfortable