HOME > Rock of Love with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Bret Michaels may have to give dating on reality TV another shot considering his love life away from the cameras isn't working out too well either.
Bret Michaels' surgery to close a hole in his heart on Monday was a success, according to doctors.
Bret Michaels will apparently soon be back at full rock star strength.
Brittanya O'Campo has learned the consequences of attacking another woman -- again.
Bret Michaels has denied a report that he is engaged to Kristi Lynn Gibson, his on-again, off-again girlfriend of 16 years.
Bret Michaels was rushed to an undisclosed hospital on Friday and is in critical condition after doctors discovered The Celebrity Apprentice participant and former Rock of Love star had suffered a massive hemorrhage causing bleeding at the base of his brain.
'Apprentice,' 'Love' star Bret Michaels recovering in facility for diabetics
Bret Michaels apparently tried to stomach through some intense stomach pain on Sunday night only to learn that emergency surgery was the only remedy.
'Rock of Love' star Bret Michaels injured by set piece at the Tonys
VH1's upcoming Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels may be the last stop for the former Poison frontman's reality dating show.
- Gigi Hadid parties with Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Zayn Malik and A-list celebs at huge 21st birthday bash
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski talks (Part 1)
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Adam Von Rothfelder and trainee Claudia "CC" Collazo eliminated
- Michelle Obama and Jill Biden to appear on 'The Voice'
- 'American Grit' recap: Navy SEAL Rorke Denver's team loses Marc "The Machine" Lobliner
- Julia Sokolowski: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castaways Kyle Jason and Scott Pollard were "wonderful" and "not bullies at all"
- Kris Jenner to Kim Kardashian -- Don't dump on Rob, you were married for 72 days, that's f-cked up sh-t too!