HOME > Rock of Love with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels > Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels News
Bret Michaels may have to give dating on reality TV another shot considering his love life away from the cameras isn't working out too well either.
Bret Michaels' surgery to close a hole in his heart on Monday was a success, according to doctors.
Bret Michaels will apparently soon be back at full rock star strength.
Brittanya O'Campo has learned the consequences of attacking another woman -- again.
Bret Michaels has denied a report that he is engaged to Kristi Lynn Gibson, his on-again, off-again girlfriend of 16 years.
Bret Michaels was rushed to an undisclosed hospital on Friday and is in critical condition after doctors discovered The Celebrity Apprentice participant and former Rock of Love star had suffered a massive hemorrhage causing bleeding at the base of his brain.
'Apprentice,' 'Love' star Bret Michaels recovering in facility for diabetics
Bret Michaels apparently tried to stomach through some intense stomach pain on Sunday night only to learn that emergency surgery was the only remedy.
'Rock of Love' star Bret Michaels injured by set piece at the Tonys
VH1's upcoming Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels may be the last stop for the former Poison frontman's reality dating show.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30