"Roll Credits, Close Set, Kiss Sheila," our episode summary for the eighth and final episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by Estee, is now available. Full Story
Australian Vadim Dale chose Natalie Franzman to be his city girl girlfriend during Tuesday night's finale of TBS's Outback Jack, passing on "boomerang" returnee Marissa Clark in the process.
"Canít I Just Keep All Three?," our episode summary for the seventh episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"The One Where Estee Almost Gets Banned," our episode summary for the sixth episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Letís Bring the Wildlife to the City," our episode summary for the fifth episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Outback Purse Haulers vs. Twistington Generals," our episode summary for the fourth episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by Estee, is now available.
"DAWn River," our episode summary for the third episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"DAWn River," our episode summary for the second episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by Estee, is now available.
The premiere episode of TBS' new Outback Jack reality show debuted to an audience of over two million viewers last week.
"Barbies In The Wild," our episode summary for the premiere episode of TBS' Outback Jack series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
TBS has released some additional details regarding its new "comedic" Outback Jack reality dating show, including information on the show's setup and beginning as well as photos and biographical information about the twelve women appearing on the program and the revelation that midway through its broadcast, the show will feature a Average Joe-like twist.
For Love Or Money producer Bruce Nash and TBS have pulled back the curtain and revealed the details of their previously announced secret new reality dating series. The series, which will premiere June 22 and be TBS' first shot at a reality dating series of its own and follow its first dip into the reality programming waters via last fall's House Rules home renovation competition, will follow twelve American women as they compete for the love of an Australian named Vadim Dale.
TBS Superstation has announced that is is teaming up with reality show producer Bruce Nash (For Love Or Money, Meet My Folks) for a new, currently-casting, prime time reality dating series that will premiere June 22, 2004. According to TBS, the still-untitled hour-long series will "combine the search for love with fantastic adventure."
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single