Oprah's Big Give News
ABC was interested in renewing Oprah's Big Give for a second season, but Oprah Winfrey apparently put the kibosh on the idea.
Stephen Paletta was revealed to be Oprah's Big Give's winner during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Simon Cowell's heart is apparently warmer than one would expect.
Oprah's Big Give gave a big ratings gift to ABC last night.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 10 people competing on Oprah's Big Give, a new reality competition series that will challenge its contestants to find "dramatic and emotional" ways to spend show-supplied money on others.
Celebrities from the world of cinema and sports alike are set to take part in the upcoming new U.S. reality TV series from Oprah Winfrey.
ABC and Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Productions have announced the host, judges and additional format details for Oprah's Big Give, a new reality competition series that will follow 10 people who are given money and challenged to find "dramatic and emotional" ways to spend it on others.
ABC has announced Oprah's Big Give, a new reality competition series that will follow 10 people who are given money and additional resources before being challenged to find "dramatic and emotional" ways to spend it on others, will premiere on Sunday, March 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
If co-creators Bertram van Munster and Elise Doganieri think its difficult putting together a season of The Amazing Race, think of how much harder it would be if Oprah Winfrey was their boss.
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"