Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica News
Former Hollywood power couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have reached an agreement on splitting up their financial assets, a report says.
Since the much-publicized divorce of U.S. singers Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, Lachey's newest album has sold twice as many copies as Simpson's.
During an appearance on New York's "Late Night with David Letterman," singer Nick Lachey admitted MTV's "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" was a mistake.
A recent report from E-Poll Market Research in Encino, Calif., found that singer-actress Jessica Simpson is the latest most "overexposed" celebrity.
Singer Jessica Simpson was seen with Dane Cook at the kick off party for the movie "Employee of the Month," two nights after being spotted with John Mayer.
Singer/actress Jessica Simpson has revealed that she will be starring in a remake of "Working girl," called "Blonde Ambition."
Pop singer and former "Newlyweds" star Nick Lachey said he is excited to launch his first concert tour as a solo artist.
Jessica Simpson's publicist, Rob Shuter, was fired over his handling of U.S. media claims that the pop singer was dating rocker John Mayer, a report says.
Jessica Simpson would not confirm she is dating singer John Mayer, but was all smiles at her New York CD release party, saying "I have no clouds anymore."
Pop singer Jessica Simpson will be one of Rosie O'Donnell's first guests when she begins as co-host of "The View" in New York, People reported.
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed
- 'The Voice' to feature the return of Christina Aguilera as Season 10 coach
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kylie Jenner: I wish Caitlyn Jenner could've attended my graduation party but I "respected" my mom's decision