Nanny 911 News
Nanny 911 has reportedly found a new home to help tame unruly children.
The Fox network is gearing up for "Marriage 911," a TV special built around a family that proved too much for the nanny in "Nanny 911."
Just as with this summer's Trading Spouses/Wife Swap controversy, Fox again beat ABC to the airwaves with its Nanny 911 child rearing knockoff of ABC's upcoming Supernanny. And once again, it looks like the decision appears to have paid off for Fox.
It looks like another Fox copycat of an upcoming ABC reality series will once again beat the ABC series that inspired it to the airwaves. Fox has announced that Nanny 911, the "nanny to the rescue" series that it picked up after losing out to ABC in the bidding for the American rights to Britain's Supernanny series, will premiere Wednesday, November 3 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: He should think about why we don't want to see him