Nanny 911 News
Nanny 911 has reportedly found a new home to help tame unruly children.
The Fox network is gearing up for "Marriage 911," a TV special built around a family that proved too much for the nanny in "Nanny 911."
Just as with this summer's Trading Spouses/Wife Swap controversy, Fox again beat ABC to the airwaves with its Nanny 911 child rearing knockoff of ABC's upcoming Supernanny. And once again, it looks like the decision appears to have paid off for Fox.
It looks like another Fox copycat of an upcoming ABC reality series will once again beat the ABC series that inspired it to the airwaves. Fox has announced that Nanny 911, the "nanny to the rescue" series that it picked up after losing out to ABC in the bidding for the American rights to Britain's Supernanny series, will premiere Wednesday, November 3 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter