Nanny 911 News
Nanny 911 has reportedly found a new home to help tame unruly children.
The Fox network is gearing up for "Marriage 911," a TV special built around a family that proved too much for the nanny in "Nanny 911."
Just as with this summer's Trading Spouses/Wife Swap controversy, Fox again beat ABC to the airwaves with its Nanny 911 child rearing knockoff of ABC's upcoming Supernanny. And once again, it looks like the decision appears to have paid off for Fox.
It looks like another Fox copycat of an upcoming ABC reality series will once again beat the ABC series that inspired it to the airwaves. Fox has announced that Nanny 911, the "nanny to the rescue" series that it picked up after losing out to ABC in the bidding for the American rights to Britain's Supernanny series, will premiere Wednesday, November 3 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention