USA Today reports that FOX's new "Mr. Personality" reality series got off to a good ratings start Monday night, placing second, with 12.2 million viewers, to CBS' back-to-back Everybody Loves Raymond episodes, which averaged 13.8 million viewers. NBC's Third Watch and ABC's The Practice ranked third and fourth, respectively. Full Story
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has conducted a short interview with Atlanta resident Hayley Arp, the 26 year old woman at the center of FOX's new "Mr. Personality" series. During the interview Hayley reveals some behind-the-scenes details and teases the readers for more. Hayley details how the show's producers found her "through a friend" and repeatedly dogged her via phone messages until she agreed to have a limo-chauffeured dinner with them to discuss being on the show (maybe it's just us, but we're guessing not every applicant received that type of interview session.) Additionally, for those wondering, Hayley teases that "I found Mr. Personality" -- whatever that might mean.
The upcoming Fox show Mr. Personality, which we previously revealed would be hosted by Monica Lewinsky, has now disclosed the identity of its first contestant.
It had to happen sooner or later. Since becoming notorious as U.S. President Bill Clinton's secret paramour, ex-White House intern Monica Lewinsky has tried just about everything else to make a few bucks from her celebrity, most recently designing handbags. Now she's turned to reality TV.
Is the search for true love only skin deep? Do looks matter? Is it possible for a woman to fall in love with a man based only what he’s like on the inside -- his personality, sense of humor, and values? The truth will be unmasked on the new unscripted relationship series MR. PERSONALITY coming to FOX (Mondays 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) later this season.
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin divorcing
- Blake Shelton buys Miranda Lambert's Pink Pistol property -- "I have a plan brewing"
- Khloe Kardashian gives breakup advice: "Every day will get better"
- Chad Johnson -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West threaten to sue former bodyguard
- 'Flip or Flop' to premiere fifth season next month on HGTV
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' seventh-season premiere announced by Bravo
- Rob Kardashian shares weight-loss progress with shocking before-and-after photo
- Lauren Conrad hints she may return to an MTV series: "Never thought I'd see the day..."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev dating 'Chicago Med' star Torrey DeVitto
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show
- Grant Kemp allegedly dumped long-term girlfriend for 'The Bachelorette' fame
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It felt like Jordan Rodgers and I were boyfriend and girlfriend on Night 1
- Erin Andrews to host 2016 CMT Music Awards with J.J. Watt
- Anne Hathaway deletes post criticizing Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time on 'The Tonight Show'
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Alisan Porter on her 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 champions
- 'The Voice' crowns Alisan Porter tenth-season champion