USA Today reports that FOX's new "Mr. Personality" reality series got off to a good ratings start Monday night, placing second, with 12.2 million viewers, to CBS' back-to-back Everybody Loves Raymond episodes, which averaged 13.8 million viewers. NBC's Third Watch and ABC's The Practice ranked third and fourth, respectively. Full Story
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has conducted a short interview with Atlanta resident Hayley Arp, the 26 year old woman at the center of FOX's new "Mr. Personality" series. During the interview Hayley reveals some behind-the-scenes details and teases the readers for more. Hayley details how the show's producers found her "through a friend" and repeatedly dogged her via phone messages until she agreed to have a limo-chauffeured dinner with them to discuss being on the show (maybe it's just us, but we're guessing not every applicant received that type of interview session.) Additionally, for those wondering, Hayley teases that "I found Mr. Personality" -- whatever that might mean.
The upcoming Fox show Mr. Personality, which we previously revealed would be hosted by Monica Lewinsky, has now disclosed the identity of its first contestant.
It had to happen sooner or later. Since becoming notorious as U.S. President Bill Clinton's secret paramour, ex-White House intern Monica Lewinsky has tried just about everything else to make a few bucks from her celebrity, most recently designing handbags. Now she's turned to reality TV.
Is the search for true love only skin deep? Do looks matter? Is it possible for a woman to fall in love with a man based only what he’s like on the inside -- his personality, sense of humor, and values? The truth will be unmasked on the new unscripted relationship series MR. PERSONALITY coming to FOX (Mondays 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) later this season.
- Donald Trump responds to NBC severing their business ties
- 'The Bachelorette's Ben Higgins reportedly wasn't over ex-girlfriend, went on the show for revenge
- NBC dumps relationship with Donald Trump over derogatory statements
- Bravo orders eighth season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' to air special 100th episode July 12
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block"
- Bristol Palin: Before you judge me, I made a mistake but this pregnancy was planned
- 'Duck Dynasty' star John Luke Robertson gets married to Mary Kate McEacharn
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops reportedly "having problems" and won't make it
- Rumer Willis: I will probably be able to perform again on 'Dancing with the Stars' tour near the end
- Hugh Hefner's son Cooper Hefner calls Holly Madison a "gold digger" pretending to be "a victim"
- 'The Amazing Race's Jonathan Knight adds boyfriend Harley Rodriguez's last name after same-sex marriage ruling
- NBC distances itself from Donald "I don't have a racist bone in my body" Trump after Mexico insults
- Lifetime orders new 'Project Runway Junior' reality series, similar to 'MasterChef Junior'
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Andi Dorfman have girls' night after Nick Viall sex episode: It's not awkward!
- Bristol Palin reveals she's pregnant with second child, does not disclose the baby's father
- 'Big Brother' crowns second HoH, allows 'The Amazing Race' team Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon to compete
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Lisa Vanderpump: Brandi Glanville is full of "poo"
- Univision drops Miss USA pageant after Donald Trump offends Mexican immigrants, Trump now threatens "a major lawsuit"
- Holly Madison: Hugh Hefner sent me many creepy, reprimanding letters after I left the 'Playboy' mansion
- Kris Jenner finally comments on Caitlyn Jenner's 'Vanity Fair' spread and full transition
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I regret telling Shawn Booth he's "the one" for me
- Kim Kardashian slams IVF male embryos report, admits she'll probably try for a third child
- Nick Gordon sued for $10 million in damages after alleged Bobbi Kristina Brown theft and domestic violence
- Rumer Willis hangs up dancing shoes while on "Dancing with the Stars: Live! Perfect Ten Tour"