Love in the Wild (Season 2) News
Summer Mack concludes her 'Love in the Wild' discussion just in time for viewers to enjoy the show's second-season finale tonight on NBC.
"Chase" Aaron Chase discusses his time on Love in the Wild and his relationship with Summer -- including whether he admitted the couple is in love with each other.
Summer Mack dishes on the status of her relationship with "Chase" Aaron Chase now and opens up about the time she spent on Love in the Wild.
Love in the Wild eliminated Summer Mack and her partner "Chase" Aaron Chase and determined its Final 2 couples during Tuesday night's penultimate episode of the second season of the NBC reality dating series, which features singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
Jesse Wilson concludes his discussion about Love in the Wild and talks about his heated arguments with contestant Kenneth Barrington.
Ryan Smith talks to Reality TV World more about his Love in the Wild experience -- including what his relationship with Jesse Wilson was like while on the show and whether that's changed since the series has been airing.
Love in the Wild eliminated no one during Tuesday night's sixth episode of the second season of the NBC reality dating series, which features singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
Jesse Wilson talks more about his time on Love in the Wild -- including what he insisted really went down with fellow contestant Tara Locke after they shared an intimate encounter.
Ryan Smith talks to Reality TV World about his Love in the Wild experience -- including what mixed signals Jenna Gillund gave him prior to the Couples Choice Ceremony.
Jesse Wilson talks about his Love in the Wild experience -- including why he really chose to pair up with Michelle Sacco, claiming it was a selfless act for a good deserving friend.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)