Love in the Wild (Season 2) News
Summer Mack concludes her 'Love in the Wild' discussion just in time for viewers to enjoy the show's second-season finale tonight on NBC.
"Chase" Aaron Chase discusses his time on Love in the Wild and his relationship with Summer -- including whether he admitted the couple is in love with each other.
Summer Mack dishes on the status of her relationship with "Chase" Aaron Chase now and opens up about the time she spent on Love in the Wild.
Love in the Wild eliminated Summer Mack and her partner "Chase" Aaron Chase and determined its Final 2 couples during Tuesday night's penultimate episode of the second season of the NBC reality dating series, which features singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
Jesse Wilson concludes his discussion about Love in the Wild and talks about his heated arguments with contestant Kenneth Barrington.
Ryan Smith talks to Reality TV World more about his Love in the Wild experience -- including what his relationship with Jesse Wilson was like while on the show and whether that's changed since the series has been airing.
Love in the Wild eliminated no one during Tuesday night's sixth episode of the second season of the NBC reality dating series, which features singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
Jesse Wilson talks more about his time on Love in the Wild -- including what he insisted really went down with fellow contestant Tara Locke after they shared an intimate encounter.
Ryan Smith talks to Reality TV World about his Love in the Wild experience -- including what mixed signals Jenna Gillund gave him prior to the Couples Choice Ceremony.
Jesse Wilson talks about his Love in the Wild experience -- including why he really chose to pair up with Michelle Sacco, claiming it was a selfless act for a good deserving friend.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)