HOME > LA Ink > LA Ink News
LA Ink News
A lipstick in Kat Von D's makeup line has been discontinued because of its offensive name -- for which its exclusive seller Sephora, a large cosmetics company, has issued a public apology.
Kat Von D and Joel Thomas Zimmerman, the electronic music star known as Deadmau5, have split after alleged cheating on his part.
Kat Von D, is officially engaged again.
Kat Von D and Deadmau5 DJ Joel Zimmerman have split up.
Los Angeles tattoo artist Kat Von D posted a message on Facebook saying her former fiance, custom motorcycle builder Jesse James, cheated on her with 19 women.
Kat Von D is going to give singing a shot now that her reality TV series has ended.
Kat Von D and Jesse James are really over for good this time -- supposedly.
Kat Von D is challenging TLC's announcement that the network decided to end her LA Ink reality series.
Jesse James has confirmed he is back together with Kat Von D and they are once again engaged.
Kat Von D's LA Ink reality series is coming to an end.
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)