HOME > LA Ink > LA Ink News
LA Ink News
A lipstick in Kat Von D's makeup line has been discontinued because of its offensive name -- for which its exclusive seller Sephora, a large cosmetics company, has issued a public apology.
Kat Von D and Joel Thomas Zimmerman, the electronic music star known as Deadmau5, have split after alleged cheating on his part.
Kat Von D, is officially engaged again.
Kat Von D and Deadmau5 DJ Joel Zimmerman have split up.
Los Angeles tattoo artist Kat Von D posted a message on Facebook saying her former fiance, custom motorcycle builder Jesse James, cheated on her with 19 women.
Kat Von D is going to give singing a shot now that her reality TV series has ended.
Kat Von D and Jesse James are really over for good this time -- supposedly.
Kat Von D is challenging TLC's announcement that the network decided to end her LA Ink reality series.
Jesse James has confirmed he is back together with Kat Von D and they are once again engaged.
Kat Von D's LA Ink reality series is coming to an end.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC