HOME > LA Ink > LA Ink News
LA Ink News
A lipstick in Kat Von D's makeup line has been discontinued because of its offensive name -- for which its exclusive seller Sephora, a large cosmetics company, has issued a public apology.
Kat Von D and Joel Thomas Zimmerman, the electronic music star known as Deadmau5, have split after alleged cheating on his part.
Kat Von D, is officially engaged again.
Kat Von D and Deadmau5 DJ Joel Zimmerman have split up.
Los Angeles tattoo artist Kat Von D posted a message on Facebook saying her former fiance, custom motorcycle builder Jesse James, cheated on her with 19 women.
Kat Von D is going to give singing a shot now that her reality TV series has ended.
Kat Von D and Jesse James are really over for good this time -- supposedly.
Kat Von D is challenging TLC's announcement that the network decided to end her LA Ink reality series.
Jesse James has confirmed he is back together with Kat Von D and they are once again engaged.
Kat Von D's LA Ink reality series is coming to an end.
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"