HOME > LA Ink > LA Ink News
LA Ink News
Kat Von D, formally known as Katherine von Drachenberg, apparently isn't giving up on love after a divorce and two subsequent called-off engagements.
A lipstick in Kat Von D's makeup line has been discontinued because of its offensive name -- for which its exclusive seller Sephora, a large cosmetics company, has issued a public apology.
Kat Von D and Joel Thomas Zimmerman, the electronic music star known as Deadmau5, have split after alleged cheating on his part.
Kat Von D, is officially engaged again.
Kat Von D and Deadmau5 DJ Joel Zimmerman have split up.
Los Angeles tattoo artist Kat Von D posted a message on Facebook saying her former fiance, custom motorcycle builder Jesse James, cheated on her with 19 women.
Kat Von D is going to give singing a shot now that her reality TV series has ended.
Kat Von D and Jesse James are really over for good this time -- supposedly.
Kat Von D is challenging TLC's announcement that the network decided to end her LA Ink reality series.
Jesse James has confirmed he is back together with Kat Von D and they are once again engaged.
- Liam Hemsworth: My engagement to Miley Cyrus wasn't "impulsive"
- James Taylor -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga reunite for premiere of Kanye West's new 'Famous' music video
- Derek Peth -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Audrina Patridge gives birth to her first child
- Jordan Rodgers -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Luke Pell -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor