Kirstie Alley's Big Life News
Kirstie Alley's Dancing with the Stars participation will now be permanently engrained in her.
U.S. actress Kirstie Alley says she wants to lose the weight she has gained in recent years.
A&E has announced Kirstie Alley's Big Life, a new docu-reality series that will follow the actress in her everyday life, will premiere on Sunday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT with back-to-back episodes.
A&E orders new docu-reality series starring actress Kirstie Alley
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case