Kirstie Alley's Big Life News
Kirstie Alley's Dancing with the Stars participation will now be permanently engrained in her.
U.S. actress Kirstie Alley says she wants to lose the weight she has gained in recent years.
A&E has announced Kirstie Alley's Big Life, a new docu-reality series that will follow the actress in her everyday life, will premiere on Sunday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT with back-to-back episodes.
A&E orders new docu-reality series starring actress Kirstie Alley
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce
- Savannah Chrisley: "Very scary" car accident has "put a lot of things into perspective"
- Blake Shelton calls Gwen Stefani the "hottest date" at People's Choice Awards
- Kristin Cavallari defends husband Jay Cutler against fat-shamers
- Corinne Olympios offended by GoFundMe account to "free" her nanny Raquel: "This isn't a joke anymore"
- Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasons
- People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer Lopez
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"