Kirstie Alley's Big Life News
Kirstie Alley's Dancing with the Stars participation will now be permanently engrained in her.
U.S. actress Kirstie Alley says she wants to lose the weight she has gained in recent years.
A&E has announced Kirstie Alley's Big Life, a new docu-reality series that will follow the actress in her everyday life, will premiere on Sunday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT with back-to-back episodes.
A&E orders new docu-reality series starring actress Kirstie Alley
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end