Kirstie Alley's Big Life News
Kirstie Alley's Dancing with the Stars participation will now be permanently engrained in her.
U.S. actress Kirstie Alley says she wants to lose the weight she has gained in recent years.
A&E has announced Kirstie Alley's Big Life, a new docu-reality series that will follow the actress in her everyday life, will premiere on Sunday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT with back-to-back episodes.
A&E orders new docu-reality series starring actress Kirstie Alley
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows