Kirstie Alley's Big Life News
Kirstie Alley's Dancing with the Stars participation will now be permanently engrained in her.
U.S. actress Kirstie Alley says she wants to lose the weight she has gained in recent years.
A&E has announced Kirstie Alley's Big Life, a new docu-reality series that will follow the actress in her everyday life, will premiere on Sunday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT with back-to-back episodes.
A&E orders new docu-reality series starring actress Kirstie Alley
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West