HOME > Kendra > Kendra News
Kendra Wilkinson and Holly Madison may never be at peace with one another and resolve their issues.
Kendra On Top will be returning to WE tv next month.
Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh HefnerNovember 25, 2014
Kendra Wilkinson says she was naive when she moved into Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion 11 years ago because she didn't realize sex came with the territory.
Kendra Wilkinson: It's going to take a lifetime to trust Hank Baskett again but he's worth fighting forNovember 24, 2014
Kendra Wilkinson is ready to mend her marriage with Hank Baskett and move forward in life together.
Kendra Wilkinson is denying she's "single" despite reportedly saying so earlier this week.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett will reportedly try to work out the issues from his very public cheating scandal on Marriage Boot Camp.
Kendra Wilkinson has confirmed she's pregnant with her second child.
Kendra Wilkinson is reportedly expecting her second child with husband Hank Baskett.
Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett is leaving E! and taking her reality TV cameras to WE tv.
Holly Madison and Kendra Wilkinson are bashing fellow former The Girls Next Door star Crystal Harris for trying to keep the dog she and ex-fiance Hugh Hefner shared ownership of during their relationship.
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"
- Corinne Olympios is bold, sexy, unique -- and full of surprises, admits 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals Season 24 premiere date
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner to appear in 'Ocean's 8' robbery movie
- 'Dancing with the Stars' dancers and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy kiss in steamy new photo
- Peta Murgatroyd wishes Maksim Chmerkovskiy happy birthday - "My true soul mate"
- Danielle Lombard gave me butterflies and I'm man enough to admit it, gushes 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall