Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best News
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers is finally suing Yorkville Endoscopy Center where the former Fashion Police host went into cardiac arrest after a routine throat procedure on her vocal cords, which ultimately led to her death.
The Manhattan clinic where Joan Rivers had a medical procedure that resulted in her death has lost its federal accreditation.
Melissa Rivers has chosen to talk about her mother for the first time in public since Joan Rivers' passing September 4.
Kathy Griffin has been confirmed as the new host of Fashion Police.
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Kelly Osbourne: I'm angry about 'Fashion Police' questions, I need to mourn and grieve Joan Rivers' deathNovember 10, 2014
Kelly Osbourne has a bone to pick with people following the death of her Fashion Police co-star and close friend Joan Rivers.
Melissa Rivers marked her first Halloween without her mom Joan by posting on social media an adorable old photo of them together.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers has taken the initial step in filing a lawsuit against Yorkville Endoscopy, the clinic where Joan went into cardiac arrest during a routine throat procedure in late August.
Kelly Osbourne honored her former Fashion Police co-host Joan Rivers by getting a memorial tattoo Thursday.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic Season 16 champion, runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying