Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best News
Joan Rivers remains hospitalized in serious condition at a New York City hospital, according to her daughter Melissa Rivers.
Joan Rivers, 81, reportedly is in a medically-induced coma and her distraught daughter Melissa Rivers is anxiously awaiting a prognosis.
Joan Rivers, her daughter and their Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best reality TV show crew were briefly detained by British border agents when they landed on the U.K. coast in a fishing boat.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web