I Love New York 1 News
Former Real Chance of Love star Ahmad "Real" Givens has begun treatment for his stage-four colon cancer.
Patrick "Tango" Hunter proposed to Tiffany Pollard during the season finale of I Love New York -- but after watching the reality dating competition's broadcast run play itself out on VH1 -- he apparently had a change of heart. After four months of being unable to see each other, Tango withdrew his wedding proposal to New York during last night's I Love New York reunion special.
Tiffany Pollard asked Patrick "Tango" Hunter if he had love for New York at the conclusion of last night's I Love New York finale on VH1. And after he responded to her question, he asked a question of his own.
The moms of the three remaining suitors paid a visit, while Sister Patterson tried to pay one of the suitors during last night's penultimate episode of VH1's I Love New York. When it was over, Tiffany "New York" Pollard revealed the final two men who will compete for her heart.
One of the four remaining suitors on VH1's I Love New York actually dropped the "L" bomb -- while another dropped the "F' bomb -- on Tiffany "New York" Pollard during last night's episode before she revealed the top three men from whom she'll choose her Prince Charming.
The five remaining guys on VH1's I Love New York received a surprise visit from their ex-girlfriends during Monday night's episode before Tiffany "New York" Pollard sent another packing in her quest to find the right man.
The six remaining suitors on VH1's I Love New York got to show both their softer and more aggressive sides before Tiffany "New York" Pollard sent one home, narrowing her field of guys to five.
Upon meeting the 20 guys who would be vying for her affection on VH1's I Love New York, Tiffany "New York" Pollard claimed that she could tell instantly that her "king" was present in the group. Apparently she was right, she just can't say who it is yet.
The seven remaining suitors on VH1's I Love New York demonstrated their skills on the basketball court and then boxed each other out for some alone time with Tiffany "New York" Pollard before she sent another guy packing.
Tiffany "New York" Pollard's nine remaining suitors got their hands dirty, spent some time in prayer and saw two more be sent home during Monday night's episode of VH1's I Love New York.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'