How to Look Good Naked News
Lifetime has announced it's renewed How to Look Good Naked, a reality series starring former Queer Eye Fab Five member Carson Kressley as he educates women on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery, for a second season.
Lifetime has announced new reality series How to Look Good Naked, Matt Titus: Matchmaker, and It's My Party will launch on January 4 and air as part of the network's Friday night primetime programming lineup.
Lifetime announced it has ordered How to Look Good Naked, a new reality series that will feature soon-to-be-former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fab Five member Carson Kressley educating women of all shapes and sizes on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery.
- Chris Soules on 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: I was really disappointed, Whitney Bischoff was "bummed" to miss my final dance
- 'Ultimate Survival Alaska' star Jimmy Gojdics shot in his home, dies at age 69
- Bruce Jenner's biological children reportedly "despise" the Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson to choreograph Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's wedding dance
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson continue to dodge dating rumors
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: If I was feeling down, I'd get to perform onstage and just be in love with it
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson, Chris Soules and Witney Carson
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants