How to Look Good Naked News
Lifetime has announced it's renewed How to Look Good Naked, a reality series starring former Queer Eye Fab Five member Carson Kressley as he educates women on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery, for a second season.
Lifetime has announced new reality series How to Look Good Naked, Matt Titus: Matchmaker, and It's My Party will launch on January 4 and air as part of the network's Friday night primetime programming lineup.
Lifetime announced it has ordered How to Look Good Naked, a new reality series that will feature soon-to-be-former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fab Five member Carson Kressley educating women of all shapes and sizes on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery.
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump names Trace Adkins winner, defeating Penn Jillette
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- Kree Harrison: I had a problem of not letting my wall down before 'American Idol'
- 'The Real Housewives of Miami' star Adriana de Moura marries Frederic Marq
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I didn't put any pressure on myself to fall in love
- 'The X Factor' reportedly finalizing deals with Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio to serve as judges
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC