1,000 rats up for adoption following rescue on A&E's 'Hoarders' show
A&E says its U.S. reality program "Hoarders" is to return next month for a third season.
A&E has announced Hoarders' second season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV