1,000 rats up for adoption following rescue on A&E's 'Hoarders' show
A&E says its U.S. reality program "Hoarders" is to return next month for a third season.
A&E has announced Hoarders' second season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' sends home Asaf Goren and Marissa Milele, determines Top 14
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce to end 13-year marriage
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' suitor JJ Lane gives final rose to Tenley Molzahn, dumps Jillian Anderson
- Kim Richards arrested for shoplifting
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's casket taken to New Jersey cemetery for burial where Whitney Houston lies
- Ice-T and Coco announce sex of child on the way during new talk show
- Demi lovato discusses sobriety and her jealousy of Miley Cyrus
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' star Ashley Iaconetti: JJ Lane is the greatest, most amazing man in the world
- Jade Roper, Ashley Salter, Ashley Iaconetti and Kirk DeWindt confess someone they didn't want on 'Bachelor in Paradise 2'