1,000 rats up for adoption following rescue on A&E's 'Hoarders' show
A&E says its U.S. reality program "Hoarders" is to return next month for a third season.
A&E has announced Hoarders' second season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Chase McNary reveals he "accepted" offer to star as 'The Bachelor' and "signed the contract" like Luke Pell
- Raven Gates -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Mario Lopez shares photos and videos of his rain-ravaged, collapsed backyard
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Nick Viall's alleged Final 4 bachelorettes, and which girl does he pick in the end?
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall justifies Corinne Olympios' rose: I just wanted to see how the women would react
- Miley Cyrus wishes Liam Hemsworth happy birthday: 'I am beyond lucky'
- Corinne Olympios "has always been out of control," insider from 'The Bachelor' bachelorette's past claims