High School Reunion 1
High School Reunion: Fort Lauderdale, the third edition of The WB's High School Reunion series, will premiere tonight, November 7 at 9PM ET/PT. Full Story
For High School Reunion fans, the long wait will soon be over. The WB has announced that the second installment of the popular reality series will premiere on Sunday, March 14 at 9PM ET.
Fresh on the heels of yesterday's announcement that The WB has begun filming a second season of its The Surreal Life reality series, the network has also announced that it has also ordered a third season of its other popular reality show from last season -- High School Reunion.
Looking forward to another season of The WB's "High School Reunion" reality show? Well you might have to wait a little bit longer.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered a second seven-episode season of the hourlong series, which takes a group of former classmates and brings them back together 10 years after graduation to participate in a reunion at a fantasy location.
Zap2It,com reports that The WB's "High School Reunion" debuted to strong ratings, albeit on the Frog's smaller scale. The show's premiere at 9 p.m. ET Sunday (Jan. 5) drew 5.2 million viewers. It was the most-watched series debut in that timeslot in the network's history.
The WB has announced the identities of the seventeen people appearing on it's upcoming "High School Reunion" reality TV show. The show, which will debut Sunday January, 5, 2003, brings together 17 members of the Oak Park-River Forest Class of 1992 for our amusement and theirs.
The WB has announced that "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss' newest reality TV series, "High School Reunion," will premiere on Sunday, January 5 at 9 p.m. and air again on Thursday, January 9 at 8 p.m. The show will remain in that viewer-friendly twice-a-week pattern throughout its six-episode run.
Variety reports that the WB network has decided to group a cluster of new reality shows on Thursday nights starting in January. The so-called "Reality TV Night" will feature Surreal Life -- billed as "Real World"-meets-D-list-celebrities -- and High School Reunion, a 6-episode series about people who want to exorcise their inner feelings of dorkiness left over from their teenage years.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments