HGTV Design Star 1 News
HGTV announced it has ordered 26 new episodes of Color Splash, a reality series starring HGTV Design Star first-season winner David Bromstad.
Jennifer Bertrand and Matt Locke participated in their final HGTV Design Star third-season challenge during last night's penultimate broadcast of the reality competition series.
'HGTV Design Star' judge Cynthia Rowley presents at Fashion Week
HGTV Design Star crowned its winner last night, with David Bromstad defeating Alice Fakier to win the first edition of the reality design competition show.
HGTV's HGTV Design Star revealed its final two designers last night, with the show's Vern Yip-led judging panel deciding to eliminate Tym De Santo, a 46-year-old from Fort Wayne, Indiana, from the Project Runway-like home design competition.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the ten contestants who will compete on HGTV Design Star, the home and lifestyle programming network's first foray into the reality competition show genre.
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)