HGTV Design Star 1 News
HGTV announced it has ordered 26 new episodes of Color Splash, a reality series starring HGTV Design Star first-season winner David Bromstad.
Jennifer Bertrand and Matt Locke participated in their final HGTV Design Star third-season challenge during last night's penultimate broadcast of the reality competition series.
'HGTV Design Star' judge Cynthia Rowley presents at Fashion Week
HGTV Design Star crowned its winner last night, with David Bromstad defeating Alice Fakier to win the first edition of the reality design competition show.
HGTV's HGTV Design Star revealed its final two designers last night, with the show's Vern Yip-led judging panel deciding to eliminate Tym De Santo, a 46-year-old from Fort Wayne, Indiana, from the Project Runway-like home design competition.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the ten contestants who will compete on HGTV Design Star, the home and lifestyle programming network's first foray into the reality competition show genre.
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)