HGTV Design Star 1 News
HGTV announced it has ordered 26 new episodes of Color Splash, a reality series starring HGTV Design Star first-season winner David Bromstad.
Jennifer Bertrand and Matt Locke participated in their final HGTV Design Star third-season challenge during last night's penultimate broadcast of the reality competition series.
'HGTV Design Star' judge Cynthia Rowley presents at Fashion Week
HGTV Design Star crowned its winner last night, with David Bromstad defeating Alice Fakier to win the first edition of the reality design competition show.
HGTV's HGTV Design Star revealed its final two designers last night, with the show's Vern Yip-led judging panel deciding to eliminate Tym De Santo, a 46-year-old from Fort Wayne, Indiana, from the Project Runway-like home design competition.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the ten contestants who will compete on HGTV Design Star, the home and lifestyle programming network's first foray into the reality competition show genre.
- 'American Idol's reportedly eyeing Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson as judges, with Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken as third judge
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may replace judges and professional dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift