HGTV Design Star 1 News
HGTV announced it has ordered 26 new episodes of Color Splash, a reality series starring HGTV Design Star first-season winner David Bromstad.
Jennifer Bertrand and Matt Locke participated in their final HGTV Design Star third-season challenge during last night's penultimate broadcast of the reality competition series.
'HGTV Design Star' judge Cynthia Rowley presents at Fashion Week
HGTV Design Star crowned its winner last night, with David Bromstad defeating Alice Fakier to win the first edition of the reality design competition show.
HGTV's HGTV Design Star revealed its final two designers last night, with the show's Vern Yip-led judging panel deciding to eliminate Tym De Santo, a 46-year-old from Fort Wayne, Indiana, from the Project Runway-like home design competition.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the ten contestants who will compete on HGTV Design Star, the home and lifestyle programming network's first foray into the reality competition show genre.
- 'The Voice' premiere boasts promising talent, all four coaches turn chairs around for three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Lea Thompson and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev top leaderboard
- Kris Jenner formally files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split