HGTV Design Star 1 News
HGTV announced it has ordered 26 new episodes of Color Splash, a reality series starring HGTV Design Star first-season winner David Bromstad.
Jennifer Bertrand and Matt Locke participated in their final HGTV Design Star third-season challenge during last night's penultimate broadcast of the reality competition series.
'HGTV Design Star' judge Cynthia Rowley presents at Fashion Week
HGTV Design Star crowned its winner last night, with David Bromstad defeating Alice Fakier to win the first edition of the reality design competition show.
HGTV's HGTV Design Star revealed its final two designers last night, with the show's Vern Yip-led judging panel deciding to eliminate Tym De Santo, a 46-year-old from Fort Wayne, Indiana, from the Project Runway-like home design competition.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the ten contestants who will compete on HGTV Design Star, the home and lifestyle programming network's first foray into the reality competition show genre.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian