Hell's Kitchen 5 News
Danny Veltri, a 23-year-old executive chef from Edgewater, FL, was crowned Hell's Kitchen's fifth-season winner during Thursday night's broadcast of Fox reality competition's finale.
Gordon Ramsay believes that Paula DaSilva and Danny Veltri are the two best culinary contestants to ever appear on a season of Hell's Kitchen.
Lacey, a 24-year-old corporate buffet cook from Charlotte, NC, and LA, a 23-year-old line cook from Las Vegas, NV, became the eighth and ninth contestants cut from Hell's Kitchen during last night's broadcast of the Fox reality cooking competition.
J, a 32-year-old food court chef from Clifton Park, NY, was revealed to be the seventh contestant cut from Hell's Kitchen during last night's broadcast of the Fox reality cooking show.
Coi, a 22-year-old cafe cook from Austin, TX, was revealed to be the sixth contestant cut from Hell's Kitchen during last night's broadcast of the Fox reality cooking show.
"I feel Andrea should be here right now," a heated Coi said following her elimination by Chef Gordon Ramsey. "I feel angry for the fact that she wasn't seen as the worst. I don't feel like I should be going home."
Colleen, a 41-year-old cooking school instructor from Papillion, NE, drew the ire of Chef Gordon Ramsey numerous times during her time on Hell's Kitchen, and paid the ultimate price when she became the fifth contestant eliminated from the Fox reality cooking competition's fifth season during last night's broadcast.
Seth, a 27-year-old private party chef from New York, NY, emphasized his gameplay techniques and strategy and his love of Gordon Ramsey over his lack of experience in the kitchen during his time on Hell's Kitchen. However his lack of experience eventually caught up to him as he became the fourth contestant to be eliminated from the Fox reality cooking competition's fifth season during Thursday night's broadcast.
Charlie was responsible for only some of the many problems that doomed his Blue team during last night's episode of Hell's Kitchen. However the 24-year-old prep chef from Las Vegas, NV took the blame, as he became the third contestant to be eliminated from the Fox reality cooking competition.
Ji was hardly the weakest link on Hell's Kitchen's fifth-season Red Team. However, after suffering an injury that left her hobbled during the show's second dinner service, the 33-year-old private caterer from Palisades Park, NJ withdrew from the show at the conclusion of last night's broadcast of the Fox reality cooking competition.
Wil, a 27-year-old quality-control chef from Elgin, IL, learned the hard way that voluntarily taking the blame for a bad day in the kitchen doesn't earn you much sympathy from Chef Gordon Ramsey.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy