Grease: You're the One That I Want
'You're The One That I Want's 'Grease' revival opens on Broadway Full Story
Hopefully thick skins were part of the skills that Grease: You're the One that I Want winners Laura Osnes and Max Crumm developed while competing on the recently concluded NBC reality competition series.
Laura Osnes and Max Crumm are the ones America wants to play the leads of Sandy Dumbrowski and Danny Zuko in this summer's Broadway revival of Grease.
The two remaining Dannys and two remaining Dannys performed for the final time during Sunday night's live penultimate episode of NBC's Grease: You're the One that I Want, which also saw two more hopefuls get sent packing from the reality competition series.
The three remaining Sandys and three remaining Dannys performed during Sunday night's live episode of NBC's Grease: You're the One that I Want, and for the second time in two weeks, the show's judges and home viewers disagreed in their decision of which hopeful to eliminate.
The four remaining Dannys performed during Sunday night's live episode of NBC's Grease: You're the One that I Want, and for the first time in three weeks, the show's judges and home viewers disagreed in their decision of which Sandy to eliminate.
The four remaining Sandys performed during Sunday night's live episode of NBC's Grease: You're the One that I Want -- and for the second week in a row -- the judges agreed with America in eliminating its next two Broadway hopefuls.
Unlike last week, the viewers and judges were in agreement on which Danny and Sandy to eliminate during this Sunday night's episode of NBC's Grease: You're the One That I Want.
America will ultimately have the final say in who wins NBC's Grease: You're the One That I Want, but until then, it's the judges who will decide which Danny and Sandy hopefuls are eliminated following live performances.
The judges giveth and the judges taketh away.
The field of hopefuls grew by two on Sunday night's Grease: You're the One That I Want, as the 14 contestants sang and danced during the NBC reality competition series' first live performance episode to determine who will ultimately play the leads of Danny and Sandy in a Broadway production of Grease this summer.
Break out those leather jackets and Pink Lady pajamas -- it's time for America to begin choosing the leads for this summer's Broadway production of Grease, as NBC's Grease: You're the One That I Want revealed its Top 12 finalists at the conclusion of last night's broadcast.
A NFL playoff game and the long-anticipated return of Fox's 24 proved to be a toxic combination for NBC's Grease: You're the One That I Want and The Apprentice: Los Angeles this past Sunday night, as both shows saw their second week ratings slip significantly from their previous week's premiere numbers.
Thanks to its link to NBC's "You're The One That I Want," an upcoming Broadway revival of "Grease" has already sold $1.3 million in tickets.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West check on wedding details in Paris
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Cody Simpson: I have mixed feelings, I had no clue I'd be going home
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'Southern Charm' stars Kathryn Dennis and Thomas Ravenel reportedly have baby girl
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Cody Simpson and professional partner Witney Carson on 'Disney Night'