Flavor of Love News
VH1 has revealed the identities of the 20 women who will compete for Flava Flav's heart on Flavor of Love's third season, which will premiere Monday, February 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 hasn't had much luck picking potential suitors for Flava Flav during Flavor of Love's first two seasons, so now it's the viewers' turn to see if they can do any better.
Vivid Entertainment is hoping that Jennifer Toof can live up to the nickname Flava Flav bestowed upon her during Flavor of Love's second season -- Toastee -- as the adult-film company has announced plans to release Toastee Exposed, a hardcore sex video of the 23-year-old Havertwon, PA native, on May 16.
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
Rapper Flavor Flav says he is looking for love, and he told the New York Post he is especially searching for the "good-girl type."
Even though Flavor Flav chose Deelishis as the winning contestant on his VH1 reality show, he is reportedly expecting his 7th child with another woman.
Professional numerologist Hans Decoz says rapper Flavor Flav made a good choice with Deelishis, the winner of his U.S. TV series "Flavor of Love."
The finale of VH1's reality show, "Flavor of Love," was the top rated non-sports show on cable TV this year.
Demonstrating that the breakout ratings that last spring's initial season of the show drew delivered don't appear to have been a fluke, Sunday night's premiere of the second edition of VH1's Flavor Of Love reality series drew the network's biggest season premiere audience ever.
VH1 Thursday announced a second season of "Flavor of Love," its hit reality show that has rapper Flavor Flav looking for an ideal mate.
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering