HOME > Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team > Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team News
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team News
CMT has announced Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team's third season will premiere Saturday, October 4 at 9:30PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced the second-season premiere of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, a docu-reality series that offers viewers a behind-the-scenes look at cheerleading try-outs for one of the National Football League's most storied franchises.
CMT has announced that it has renewed Trick My Truck for a third season, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team for a second season, and Country Fried Home Videos for a third season.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance
- Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': I'm torn, both Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson would be phenomenal
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera snags Jeremy Gaynor with US Army connection after four-chair battle
- 'The Bachelor' eliminee Kaitlyn Bristowe: My heart still hurts and I "totally" miss Chris Soules
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson