HOME > Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team > Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team News
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team News
CMT has announced Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team's third season will premiere Saturday, October 4 at 9:30PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced the second-season premiere of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, a docu-reality series that offers viewers a behind-the-scenes look at cheerleading try-outs for one of the National Football League's most storied franchises.
CMT has announced that it has renewed Trick My Truck for a third season, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team for a second season, and Country Fried Home Videos for a third season.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian