Criss Angel Mindfreak
Celebrity illusionist Criss Angel has proposed to Sandra Gonzalez in Mexico, offering his longtime girlfriend a $300,000 diamond ring, the Las Vegas Sun said. Full Story
Illusionist Criss Angel has signed up to guest star on the U.S. sitcom "Rules of Engagement," CBS said Thursday.
A&E has announced Criss Angel Mindfreak's fourth season will premiere Wednesday, July 23 at 10PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced Phenomenon, a new reality competition series that will follow mentalist Uri Geller and Criss Angel Mindfreak illusionist Criss Angel as they search for "the next great mentalist," will premiere on Wednesday, October 24 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that it has inked a deal for Phenomenon, the working title for a "live" reality competition series that will feature controversial alleged mentalist Uri Geller and Criss Angel Mindfreak illusionist Criss Angel conducting a search for "the next great mentalist."
Criss Angel is known for performing some impressive illusions on A&E Network's Criss Angel Mindfreak reality series -- but, even with his extensive background in magic, he apparently believes it would be foolish for anyone to think he could have kept his estranged wife a "secret."
The illusions magician Criss Angel performed on A&E Network's Criss Angel Mindfreak reality series may have made him a celebrity but they apparently weren't the only tricks he had up his sleeve, causing his estranged wife to reportedly file for divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty and abandonment.
A&E Network has announced a third season of Criss Angel Mindfreak, a reality series that follows three-time Magician of the Year recipient Criss "the new Houdini" Angel as viewers have the chance to see him captivate the imaginations of live audiences with mind-bending demonstrations of his other-worldly skills.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg