Celebrity Cooking Showdown
Don't look now, but it appears that after dropping to fourth place in the network ratings race, NBC's once high-flying programmers might actually be learning to respect their viewers and recognize that not needlessly upsetting the few viewers they do have could be a smart idea. Full Story
NBC has put its "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" on the back burner after three nights of disastrous ratings on U.S. television.
And she can cook too! Reigning Miss USA Chelsea Cooley proved she’s not just another pretty face as she defeated comedian Tom Arnold and country singer Big Kenny on the third night of NBC's week-long Celebrity Cooking Showdown competition. After a result, Chelsea will face off against Monday night winner Cindy Margolis and Tuesday night winner Ashley Parker Angel in this evening's final cooking showdown.
Pop singer and MTV Making the Band alumni Ashley Parker Angel added to his reality TV credentials by securing the second spot the in NBC's Celebrity Cooking Showdown Thursday finals, joining Monday night finalist Cindy Margolis.
Something else to add to the celebrity profile of one-time Internet download queen Cindy Margolis: "takes instruction well." Cindy emerged as the winner of last night's NBC broadcast of Celebrity Cooking Showdown's initial first round competition, launching her into Thursday night's finals against the soon-to-be-revealed winners of the show's two additional Tuesday and Wednesday night first round competitions.
NBC has revealed the identities of the three chefs and nine celebrities that will be appearing on Celebrity Cooking Showdown, the reality cooking competition series that it will air over five consecutive nights beginning Monday, April 17 at 9PM ET/PT
NBC is fast-tracking a celebrity cooking competition being executive produced by rapper Sean "Diddy" Combs and Ben "The Biggest Loser" Silverman.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying