Anything For Love News
Well, the program might be premiering in less than a week, but apparently FOX's new reality relationship show "Anything for Love" is still out there looking for hot men and women 18-40 who have some kind of relationship issue that needs to be resolved.
How far would you go for the one that you loved? Would you propose to your lover in front of thousands of people? Would you subject yourself to the ultimate rejection and ask your ex-lover to leave his fiance and return to you? What would you do if you found out your girlfriend had another boyfriend?
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke: This will probably be my last season
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine