Anything For Love News
Well, the program might be premiering in less than a week, but apparently FOX's new reality relationship show "Anything for Love" is still out there looking for hot men and women 18-40 who have some kind of relationship issue that needs to be resolved.
How far would you go for the one that you loved? Would you propose to your lover in front of thousands of people? Would you subject yourself to the ultimate rejection and ask your ex-lover to leave his fiance and return to you? What would you do if you found out your girlfriend had another boyfriend?
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan reveals how her 36-name list of sexual partners leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas