Anything For Love News
Well, the program might be premiering in less than a week, but apparently FOX's new reality relationship show "Anything for Love" is still out there looking for hot men and women 18-40 who have some kind of relationship issue that needs to be resolved.
How far would you go for the one that you loved? Would you propose to your lover in front of thousands of people? Would you subject yourself to the ultimate rejection and ask your ex-lover to leave his fiance and return to you? What would you do if you found out your girlfriend had another boyfriend?
- 'The Voice' eliminates TJ Wilkins and Dani Moz, determines sixth season's Top 10 finalists
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' star Timothy Zickuhr charged with kidnapping a prostitute
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy