Anything For Love News
Well, the program might be premiering in less than a week, but apparently FOX's new reality relationship show "Anything for Love" is still out there looking for hot men and women 18-40 who have some kind of relationship issue that needs to be resolved.
How far would you go for the one that you loved? Would you propose to your lover in front of thousands of people? Would you subject yourself to the ultimate rejection and ask your ex-lover to leave his fiance and return to you? What would you do if you found out your girlfriend had another boyfriend?
- 'American Idol's reportedly eyeing Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson as judges, with Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken as third judge
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may replace judges and professional dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift