Amish In The City News
Looks like U.S. reality TV viewers have figured out -- after 9 years -- where to find UPN, the smallest of the 6 U.S. broadcast networks, on their sets.
Now that UPN secretly completed its controversial reality-documentary series Amish in the City, which will air beginning July 28, some details are finally reaching the public. This week, UPN announced personal details about the 11 young people (5 Amish, 6 not) chosen for the show and also screened the first episode during the Television Critics Association press tour.
Give Les Moonves, the head of TV networks UPN and CBS, credit -- he's learned through bitter experience that with reality TV, sometimes it's best to avoid the media limelight altogether.
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time