Amish In The City News
Looks like U.S. reality TV viewers have figured out -- after 9 years -- where to find UPN, the smallest of the 6 U.S. broadcast networks, on their sets.
Now that UPN secretly completed its controversial reality-documentary series Amish in the City, which will air beginning July 28, some details are finally reaching the public. This week, UPN announced personal details about the 11 young people (5 Amish, 6 not) chosen for the show and also screened the first episode during the Television Critics Association press tour.
Give Les Moonves, the head of TV networks UPN and CBS, credit -- he's learned through bitter experience that with reality TV, sometimes it's best to avoid the media limelight altogether.
- Bruce Jenner slapped with wrongful death lawsuit from February car crash that killed woman
- Kim Kardashian: Sex with Kanye West is "getting exhausting" just like renewing our vows would be
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was "100 percent preventable"
- Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling is recovering and resting at home from severe grill burns
- Alfonso Ribeiro welcomes newborn son with wife Angela
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga reveals Teresa Giudice's mental state in prison
- Kendall Jenner billboard in NYC vandalized with red paint in drone attack
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner gender transformation: I warned him not to steal my glam team!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: Having someone in your ear is tough, I know where Clark's coming from