Amish In The City News
Looks like U.S. reality TV viewers have figured out -- after 9 years -- where to find UPN, the smallest of the 6 U.S. broadcast networks, on their sets.
Now that UPN secretly completed its controversial reality-documentary series Amish in the City, which will air beginning July 28, some details are finally reaching the public. This week, UPN announced personal details about the 11 young people (5 Amish, 6 not) chosen for the show and also screened the first episode during the Television Critics Association press tour.
Give Les Moonves, the head of TV networks UPN and CBS, credit -- he's learned through bitter experience that with reality TV, sometimes it's best to avoid the media limelight altogether.
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)