Amish In The City News
Looks like U.S. reality TV viewers have figured out -- after 9 years -- where to find UPN, the smallest of the 6 U.S. broadcast networks, on their sets.
Now that UPN secretly completed its controversial reality-documentary series Amish in the City, which will air beginning July 28, some details are finally reaching the public. This week, UPN announced personal details about the 11 young people (5 Amish, 6 not) chosen for the show and also screened the first episode during the Television Critics Association press tour.
Give Les Moonves, the head of TV networks UPN and CBS, credit -- he's learned through bitter experience that with reality TV, sometimes it's best to avoid the media limelight altogether.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I'll always have a place in my heart for Luke Pell
- Debra Messing apologizes to Blake Shelton after Donald Trump misunderstanding
- Robby Hayes denies threatening ex-girlfriend Hope Higginbotham, Chad Johnson's accusations
- Khloe Kardashian responds to criticism of weight loss -- "First I'm too fat and now I'm too skinny!"
- Zayn Malik on girlfriend Gigi Hadid: We work "so well" as a couple
- 'Big Brother' recap: Frank Eudy evicted, two new twists revealed -- And who won Head of Household?
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I wonder if JoJo Fletcher let her mind override her heart with Chase McNary
- Bridgette Dunning -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It still pains me to see Chase McNary so confused and hurting