Amish In The City News
Looks like U.S. reality TV viewers have figured out -- after 9 years -- where to find UPN, the smallest of the 6 U.S. broadcast networks, on their sets.
Now that UPN secretly completed its controversial reality-documentary series Amish in the City, which will air beginning July 28, some details are finally reaching the public. This week, UPN announced personal details about the 11 young people (5 Amish, 6 not) chosen for the show and also screened the first episode during the Television Critics Association press tour.
Give Les Moonves, the head of TV networks UPN and CBS, credit -- he's learned through bitter experience that with reality TV, sometimes it's best to avoid the media limelight altogether.
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women
- Blac Chyna and Scott Disick attend Khloe Kardashian's birthday
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend pose with daughter for family photo
- Brie Bella and Nikki Bella's 'Total Bellas' to premiere on E! in October
- Caitlyn Jenner reflects on person living inside her when Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold