Amish In The City News
Looks like U.S. reality TV viewers have figured out -- after 9 years -- where to find UPN, the smallest of the 6 U.S. broadcast networks, on their sets.
Now that UPN secretly completed its controversial reality-documentary series Amish in the City, which will air beginning July 28, some details are finally reaching the public. This week, UPN announced personal details about the 11 young people (5 Amish, 6 not) chosen for the show and also screened the first episode during the Television Critics Association press tour.
Give Les Moonves, the head of TV networks UPN and CBS, credit -- he's learned through bitter experience that with reality TV, sometimes it's best to avoid the media limelight altogether.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray discuss life after filming -- When did Josh move in? How about her kids?
- JoJo Fletcher reportedly "devastated" and questioning Jordan Rodgers relationship after ex Brittany Farrar's cheating claims
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Jared Haibon, Caila Quinn, Wells Adams, Paul Scheer and Flula Borg
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I don't think 'Dancing with the Stars' producers favor Derek Hough anymore
- Katharine McPhee: The Kardashian family are "deep thinking, feeling people"
- Josh Murray claims he doesn't moan and blames 'Bachelor in Paradise' editing, but Amanda Stanton says that's fiction -- "He does"
- Blac Chyna poses nude for 'Paper' magazine
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 cast officially announced by ABC
- Tiara Soleim -- 9 things to know about the 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelorette