America's Got Talent 6 News
Sharon Osbourne has accused pop star Lady Gaga of being a bully for criticizing Osbourne's daughter Kelly online.
'America's Got Talent' singer Timothy Michael Poe "never intended to hurt anyone" with military claimsJune 11, 2012
America's Got Talent contestant Timothy Michael Poe said he "never intended to hurt anyone" with his false claims about his military service.
Sharon Osbourne says "America's Got Talent" judge Howard Stern "a lot of fun" but "kind of awkward to work."
Howard Stern says he plans to be a "very serious judge" on America's Got Talent.
Howard Stern will make his first-ever appearance on The View next week to promote his addition to America's Got Talent's judging panel.
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey renewed their wedding vows atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris, People reported.
New "America's Got Talent" panelist Howard Stern says he will be the gold standard and judges from "American Idol" could learn from him.
"America's Got Talent" host Nick Cannon said via Twitter Wednesday he is back in the hospital for a scheduled procedure.
Nick Cannon's publicist says the "America's Got Talent" host has been released from a Los Angeles-area hospital after suffering mild kidney failure.
Nick Cannon said he successfully underwent a minor kidney operation in Los Angeles this week and is on the road to recovery.
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed
- 'The Voice' to feature the return of Christina Aguilera as Season 10 coach
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kylie Jenner: I wish Caitlyn Jenner could've attended my graduation party but I "respected" my mom's decision
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat
- 'The Voice' coaches complete Season 9 teams with conclusion of "Blind Auditions"