All American Girl News
Variety reports that "All American Girl" was an all-American disappointment for ABC, debuting to season lows in its special two-hour time slot Wednesday night. The premiere of "All American Girl" posted a 3.0 rating and 8 share among adults 18-49, far below what time-slot predecessors "The Bachelorette," "Celebrity Mole" and even "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here" were doing on recent Wednesdays.
ABC has announced that pop singer Geri Halliwell, NBA legend John Salley and entertainment executive extraordinaire Suzanne de Passe will put teams of finalists through rigorous training in an effort to have one of their young women chosen as the ultimate American dream girl on ABC's upcoming "All American Girl" reality series.
ABC's 'All American Girl' to premiere Wednesday March 12th at 9PM, then move to 10PM slot and air after 'Bachelor 3'January 16, 2003
Variety reports that ABC has announced that after its current Wednesday night reality slate of "The Bachelorette" and "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii" conclude, it has scheduled the "All American Girl" reality beauty pageant series and the third edition of its "The Bachelor" series.
ABC has announced casting calls for the upcoming ABC Television Network reality series, "All American Girl," are being held throughout the country.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald