All American Girl News
Variety reports that "All American Girl" was an all-American disappointment for ABC, debuting to season lows in its special two-hour time slot Wednesday night. The premiere of "All American Girl" posted a 3.0 rating and 8 share among adults 18-49, far below what time-slot predecessors "The Bachelorette," "Celebrity Mole" and even "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here" were doing on recent Wednesdays.
ABC has announced that pop singer Geri Halliwell, NBA legend John Salley and entertainment executive extraordinaire Suzanne de Passe will put teams of finalists through rigorous training in an effort to have one of their young women chosen as the ultimate American dream girl on ABC's upcoming "All American Girl" reality series.
ABC's 'All American Girl' to premiere Wednesday March 12th at 9PM, then move to 10PM slot and air after 'Bachelor 3'January 16, 2003
Variety reports that ABC has announced that after its current Wednesday night reality slate of "The Bachelorette" and "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii" conclude, it has scheduled the "All American Girl" reality beauty pageant series and the third edition of its "The Bachelor" series.
ABC has announced casting calls for the upcoming ABC Television Network reality series, "All American Girl," are being held throughout the country.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I learned so much while on the show
- 'The Voice' Top 10 finalists sing for votes, Michelle Chamuel and Sarah Simmons deliver
- 'The X Factor' judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio announced by Fox officially
- John Barrowman to host ABC's 'Sing Your Face Off' competition
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me
- NBC to premiere reality TV-themed 'Siberia' drama series on July 1