All American Girl News
Variety reports that "All American Girl" was an all-American disappointment for ABC, debuting to season lows in its special two-hour time slot Wednesday night. The premiere of "All American Girl" posted a 3.0 rating and 8 share among adults 18-49, far below what time-slot predecessors "The Bachelorette," "Celebrity Mole" and even "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here" were doing on recent Wednesdays.
ABC has announced that pop singer Geri Halliwell, NBA legend John Salley and entertainment executive extraordinaire Suzanne de Passe will put teams of finalists through rigorous training in an effort to have one of their young women chosen as the ultimate American dream girl on ABC's upcoming "All American Girl" reality series.
ABC's 'All American Girl' to premiere Wednesday March 12th at 9PM, then move to 10PM slot and air after 'Bachelor 3'January 16, 2003
Variety reports that ABC has announced that after its current Wednesday night reality slate of "The Bachelorette" and "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii" conclude, it has scheduled the "All American Girl" reality beauty pageant series and the third edition of its "The Bachelor" series.
ABC has announced casting calls for the upcoming ABC Television Network reality series, "All American Girl," are being held throughout the country.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC