All American Girl News
Variety reports that "All American Girl" was an all-American disappointment for ABC, debuting to season lows in its special two-hour time slot Wednesday night. The premiere of "All American Girl" posted a 3.0 rating and 8 share among adults 18-49, far below what time-slot predecessors "The Bachelorette," "Celebrity Mole" and even "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here" were doing on recent Wednesdays.
ABC has announced that pop singer Geri Halliwell, NBA legend John Salley and entertainment executive extraordinaire Suzanne de Passe will put teams of finalists through rigorous training in an effort to have one of their young women chosen as the ultimate American dream girl on ABC's upcoming "All American Girl" reality series.
ABC's 'All American Girl' to premiere Wednesday March 12th at 9PM, then move to 10PM slot and air after 'Bachelor 3'January 16, 2003
Variety reports that ABC has announced that after its current Wednesday night reality slate of "The Bachelorette" and "Celebrity Mole: Hawaii" conclude, it has scheduled the "All American Girl" reality beauty pageant series and the third edition of its "The Bachelor" series.
ABC has announced casting calls for the upcoming ABC Television Network reality series, "All American Girl," are being held throughout the country.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee