19 Kids & Counting News
Jill Duggar is expecting her first child with new husband Derick Dillard after tying the knot two months ago.
Another Duggar wedding is apparently on the horizon.
'19 Kids & Counting' returning with new episodes next month, to feature Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's nuptialsAugust 6, 2014
TLC has announced it will air all-new episodes of 19 Kids & Counting beginning on Tuesday, September 2.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar and her new husband, Derick Dillard, have shared photos from their recent beachside honeymoon in North Carolina.
The second Duggar daughter is now a married woman.
Jim and Michelle Duggar still hope to have more children.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar is engaged.
Jill Duggar has gotten engaged to boyfriend Derick Dillard.
The Duggar sisters have opened up about their home's Christian rules when it comes to dating in their new book "Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships."
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web