19 Kids & Counting News
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar are considering adoption.
Michelle Duggar said "the idea of overpopulation is not accurate" and the "world needs more joy."
The stars of the TV reality show "19 Kids & Counting" held a memorial at their Arkansas church for the daughter matriarch Michelle Duggar miscarried, TMZ said.
U.S. reality television personality and mother of 19 children Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage Thursday, her husband Jim Bob told Us Weekly.
TLC will apparently have to change the name of its 19 Kids and Counting reality series for a third time.
Josh Duggar and his wife Anna have welcomed a new baby boy into their already very large family.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar is once again homeward bound.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar remains hospitalized after being born three months premature, however there's also some positive news about her progress.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is back in the hospital after spending less than a few days at home.
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery winner of fourth season
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brian Jarosinski back together with girlfriend Stephanie Larimore
- 'Big Brother' to feature two new twists for fifteenth season
- Kim Kardashian's delivery of baby girl reportedly filmed
- Sean Lowe reveals who he's rooting for to win 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock's heart
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- '19 Kids and Counting' sibling Josh Duggar becomes conservative lobbyist
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly still debating name of baby girl
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I could sense the Ben Scott tension, it made me uncomfortable