19 Kids & Counting News
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar are considering adoption.
Michelle Duggar said "the idea of overpopulation is not accurate" and the "world needs more joy."
The stars of the TV reality show "19 Kids & Counting" held a memorial at their Arkansas church for the daughter matriarch Michelle Duggar miscarried, TMZ said.
U.S. reality television personality and mother of 19 children Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage Thursday, her husband Jim Bob told Us Weekly.
TLC will apparently have to change the name of its 19 Kids and Counting reality series for a third time.
Josh Duggar and his wife Anna have welcomed a new baby boy into their already very large family.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar is once again homeward bound.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar remains hospitalized after being born three months premature, however there's also some positive news about her progress.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is back in the hospital after spending less than a few days at home.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment