19 Kids & Counting News
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar are considering adoption.
Michelle Duggar said "the idea of overpopulation is not accurate" and the "world needs more joy."
The stars of the TV reality show "19 Kids & Counting" held a memorial at their Arkansas church for the daughter matriarch Michelle Duggar miscarried, TMZ said.
U.S. reality television personality and mother of 19 children Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage Thursday, her husband Jim Bob told Us Weekly.
TLC will apparently have to change the name of its 19 Kids and Counting reality series for a third time.
Josh Duggar and his wife Anna have welcomed a new baby boy into their already very large family.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar is once again homeward bound.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar remains hospitalized after being born three months premature, however there's also some positive news about her progress.
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar's nineteenth child is back in the hospital after spending less than a few days at home.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)