19 Kids & Counting News
Jill Duggar is expecting her first child with new husband Derick Dillard after tying the knot two months ago.
Another Duggar wedding is apparently on the horizon.
'19 Kids & Counting' returning with new episodes next month, to feature Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's nuptialsAugust 6, 2014
TLC has announced it will air all-new episodes of 19 Kids & Counting beginning on Tuesday, September 2.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar and her new husband, Derick Dillard, have shared photos from their recent beachside honeymoon in North Carolina.
The second Duggar daughter is now a married woman.
Jim and Michelle Duggar still hope to have more children.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar is engaged.
Jill Duggar has gotten engaged to boyfriend Derick Dillard.
The Duggar sisters have opened up about their home's Christian rules when it comes to dating in their new book "Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships."
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if we can continue 'Fashion Police' without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Vanessa Hayden and the Red Team votes off Emmy Lou Munoz
- Kendra Wilkinson confronts Hank Baskett about cheating scandal