19 Kids & Counting News
Jessa Seewald, who is preparing to be a first-time mom, is apparently in great spirits despite a summer of controversy surrounding her brother Josh Duggar.
Jessa Seewald says TLC special will follow her pregnancy, source calls Josh Duggar the elephant in the roomSeptember 28, 2015
Jessa Seewald is apparently really excited about returning to TLC for a special since her family's show 19 Kids & Counting was canceled.
Anna Duggar is reportedly 'doing well' in the wake of husband Josh Duggar's public scandals.
The Duggars are not disappearing from television after all.
Jessa Duggar has opened up about her first pregnancy.
Derick Dillard has announced his wife Jill Duggar Dillard has passed a seven-hour, comprehensive exam and is now a certified professional midwife.
Jessa Duggar has shared 100 new photos from her wedding to Ben Seewald on their website.
Amy Duggar, the niece of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is a married woman.
Jessa Duggar appears to have publicly separated herself from her brother Josh Duggar in light of his molestation and cheating scandal.
Jessa Duggar's father-in-law, Michael Seewald, has weighed in on Josh Duggar's recent Ashley Madison scandal.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)