19 Kids & Counting News
Josh Duggar has officially left his faith-based rehab facility.
Josh Duggar has been able to hide out while seeking treatment at an Illinois faith-based rehab center following a cheating and molestation scandal, but he'll soon be back out in the world and facing reality.
Jessa Duggar says she and her family are slowly rebuilding their trust in her disgraced brother, Josh Duggar.
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar posted a Facebook message on Thursday wishing their troubled son Josh a happy birthday.
The Duggar children have inspired TLC to create a brand new series for them even after Josh Duggar's sex scandal.
Amy Duggar has never followed the strict Duggar-family rules, and she doesn't intend to start now.
Anna Duggar is describing her recent visit to see her husband Josh in rehab as an "important step on a long difficult road."
Josh Duggar's motion to dismiss exotic dancer Danica Dillon's battery lawsuit rejected by Pennsylvania judgeJanuary 8, 2016
Josh Duggar filed legal documents on December 30 to dismiss adult film star Danica Dillon's battery lawsuit against him, but a judge denied the motion Wednesday.
Josh Duggar reportedly wasn't forgotten at Christmas time although he's seeking treatment at a faith-based rehabilitation center in Illinois for having cheated on his wife and developed an addiction to pornography.
Amy Duggar, the niece of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is watching her parents go through a divorce.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee
- Rumer Willis slams Photoshopped image of her -- "I love the way I look"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik make their red carpet debut as couple