19 Kids & Counting News
Jill Duggar is expecting her first child with new husband Derick Dillard after tying the knot two months ago.
Another Duggar wedding is apparently on the horizon.
'19 Kids & Counting' returning with new episodes next month, to feature Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's nuptialsAugust 6, 2014
TLC has announced it will air all-new episodes of 19 Kids & Counting beginning on Tuesday, September 2.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar and her new husband, Derick Dillard, have shared photos from their recent beachside honeymoon in North Carolina.
The second Duggar daughter is now a married woman.
Jim and Michelle Duggar still hope to have more children.
19 Kids & Counting star Jill Duggar is engaged.
Jill Duggar has gotten engaged to boyfriend Derick Dillard.
The Duggar sisters have opened up about their home's Christian rules when it comes to dating in their new book "Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships."
Josh Duggar, big brother of TLC's 19 Kids and Counting clan, is moving to Washington to become a lobbyist with the conservative Family Research Council.
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line