19 Kids & Counting News
Josh Duggar has officially left his faith-based rehab facility.
Josh Duggar has been able to hide out while seeking treatment at an Illinois faith-based rehab center following a cheating and molestation scandal, but he'll soon be back out in the world and facing reality.
Jessa Duggar says she and her family are slowly rebuilding their trust in her disgraced brother, Josh Duggar.
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar posted a Facebook message on Thursday wishing their troubled son Josh a happy birthday.
Amy Duggar has never followed the strict Duggar-family rules, and she doesn't intend to start now.
Anna Duggar is describing her recent visit to see her husband Josh in rehab as an "important step on a long difficult road."
Josh Duggar's motion to dismiss exotic dancer Danica Dillon's battery lawsuit rejected by Pennsylvania judgeJanuary 8, 2016
Josh Duggar filed legal documents on December 30 to dismiss adult film star Danica Dillon's battery lawsuit against him, but a judge denied the motion Wednesday.
Josh Duggar reportedly wasn't forgotten at Christmas time although he's seeking treatment at a faith-based rehabilitation center in Illinois for having cheated on his wife and developed an addiction to pornography.
Amy Duggar, the niece of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is watching her parents go through a divorce.
Jill & Jessa: Counting On concluded with the birth of Jessa Duggar's first child, Spurgeon Elliott, but her son's delivery wasn't without great pain and frightening life-threatening moments.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad