19 Kids & Counting News
Amy Duggar has never followed the strict Duggar-family rules, and she doesn't intend to start now.
Anna Duggar is describing her recent visit to see her husband Josh in rehab as an "important step on a long difficult road."
Josh Duggar's motion to dismiss exotic dancer Danica Dillon's battery lawsuit rejected by Pennsylvania judgeJanuary 8, 2016
Josh Duggar filed legal documents on December 30 to dismiss adult film star Danica Dillon's battery lawsuit against him, but a judge denied the motion Wednesday.
Josh Duggar reportedly wasn't forgotten at Christmas time although he's seeking treatment at a faith-based rehabilitation center in Illinois for having cheated on his wife and developed an addiction to pornography.
Amy Duggar, the niece of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, is watching her parents go through a divorce.
Jill & Jessa: Counting On concluded with the birth of Jessa Duggar's first child, Spurgeon Elliott, but her son's delivery wasn't without great pain and frightening life-threatening moments.
Anna Duggar reveals decision to leave or stay with husband Josh Duggar in 'Jill & Jessa: Counting On' specialDecember 21, 2015
Anna Duggar has confessed her husband Josh Duggar's cheating scandal has been like "a bad dream," so does she intend to wake up and leave him?
Anna Duggar cries in 'Jill & Jessa: Counting On' promo: Josh Duggar's scandal was "such a betrayal" and broke my heartDecember 16, 2015
Anna Duggar is going to let her emotions spill over in the next Jill & Jessa: Counting On special.
Jill Duggar and Jessa Duggar vulnerable and candid in 'Counting On' special: Josh Duggar "devastated" usDecember 14, 2015
Jill Duggar and Jessa Duggar opened up about Josh's "secret life" that rocked their family and lives during Sunday night's Jill & Jessa: Counting On special on TLC.
Josh Duggar has lost more than he probably expected after disclosing his molestation and cheating past.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter