ESPN Reality Shows News
Barry Bonds has lost his TV show for now, largely because, surprising as it sounds, he's reportedly not hitting enough home runs.
San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds is apparently gearing up to star in an ESPN reality series, it was reported Thursday.
ESPN has announced that rather than debut in April as was originally planned, its new season of The Contender will premiere on Tuesday, July 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
Confirming the recent public statements of ESPN executives, Mark Burnett Productions, DreamWorks Television, and the cable sports giant announced today that the network will become the new broadcast home of The Contender, last winter's critically-acclaimed but low-rated reality boxing series that NBC canceled after only a single season.
Nearly two months after talk about The Contender returning on another network first started circulating, ESPN reportedly confirmed yesterday that it is close to a deal to acquire the rights for a second season the cancelled NBC reality boxing series.
"Where's Greg Anthony and why do we care?," our episode summary for the sixth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by Immunegirl, is now available.
"Snooze Job," our episode summary for the fourth episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"What, No Ram-a-Lam-a-Ham-Jam?," our episode summary for the premiere episode of the second season of ESPN's Dream Job series, written by jack_bauer, is now available.
In a move that demonstrates how pleased ESPN was with the performance of the first season of its Dream Job reality show, the sports network has announced that it is moving the broadcast schedule for its Dream Job 2 sequel up to September and replacing Dream Job 2's originally scheduled Winter 2005 slot with an additional third season of the series. Open casting calls for both editions will begin June 29 in New York.
ESPN has announced that it has ordered a second season of its Dream Job reality series. A talent search competition show similar to The Apprentice -- but in the works well before the NBC series became such a hit -- Dream Job follows aspiring sportscasters as they compete for a yearlong position as an ESPN SportsCenter anchor.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I'll always have a place in my heart for Luke Pell
- Debra Messing apologizes to Blake Shelton after Donald Trump misunderstanding
- Robby Hayes denies threatening ex-girlfriend Hope Higginbotham, Chad Johnson's accusations
- Khloe Kardashian responds to criticism of weight loss -- "First I'm too fat and now I'm too skinny!"
- Zayn Malik on girlfriend Gigi Hadid: We work "so well" as a couple
- 'Big Brother' recap: Frank Eudy evicted, two new twists revealed -- And who won Head of Household?
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I wonder if JoJo Fletcher let her mind override her heart with Chase McNary
- Bridgette Dunning -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It still pains me to see Chase McNary so confused and hurting