In the conclusion to the 2003 Australian hit turned 2004 U.S. bomb, the Chicago couple of Nicole Forslund and Steve Shepley were responsible for the highest-priced unit at the final auction sale on October 2 and therefore won Fox's The Complex: Malibu. Full Story
"SOLD To the Woman With Poor Taste in the Front Row!," our episode summary for the seventh and final episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"I Hate Barney/Rose," our episode summary for the sixth episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Recipe For Success: Outdoor Carpet and a Spa!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
Fox's The Complex is re-learning a lesson that The Restaurant's Rocco DiSpirito already learned -- it's hard to be a success in both Australia and the U.S.
"The Flintstones Go to Las Vegas," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by StarryLuna, is now available.
"Those Classy Vertical Blinds," our episode summary for the third episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Just Shut-up Rose!," our episode summary for the second episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Bob Vila Would Roll Over in His Grave (If He Were Dead)," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by StarryLuna, is now available.
After having originally announced that its new The Complex series would air Mondays at 9PM ET/PT following its special two-hour Monday, August 30 premiere, Fox has decided to move the series to Fridays at 8PM ET/PT beginning with its Friday, September 3 second episode.
Fox has announced that The Complex: Malibu, the network's new home renovation competition series, will debut on Monday, August 30 with a special two-hour 8-10PM ET/PT premiere. Following the two-hour special, the series will air in its regular 9PM ET/PT time period beginning Monday, September 6.
Reuters reports that the sensational ratings received by an Australian condominium fix-up show, The Block, has led to the format being purchased in both the U.S. (by Fox) and the U.K. (by ITV).
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart
- Jon Gosselin gets evicted from rural home, reportedly has "nowhere to put" his eight kids
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to go