The Ashlee Simpson Show
Ashlee Simpson has gotten engaged to actor-musician Evan Ross, the son of pop music star Diana Ross. Full Story
U.S. recording artist Ashlee Simpson is expecting her first child with fiance Pete Wentz, a source confirmed for Usmagazine.com.
U.S. singer Ashlee Simpson has announced her engagement to Pete Wentz in a statement posted on the Web site friendsorenemies.com.
Pete Wentz can breathe a sigh of relief -- his girlfriend Ashlee Simpson apparently won't be promoting her upcoming album via a new reality dating show.
Ashlee Simpson's first reality role worked so well in launching her singing career, a similar plan is apparently in the works to help promote her upcoming album.
The next issue of the New York-based Marie Claire magazine has an expanded letters section slamming singer Ashlee Simpson for her beauty makeover.
Singer Ashlee Simpson is set to sell her $6 million Los Angeles home after living in the estate for less than a year.
Ashlee Simpson was back in the United States with her family Monday after collapsing from exhaustion in Japan at the end of last week.
Singer Ashlee Simpson was in an undisclosed Tokyo hospital Friday after collapsing following a performance on MTV Japan.
Singer Ashlee Simpson reveals in Cosmopolitan magazine she spent six months of "not eating too much at all" until her family intervened.
Taped footage of U.S. singer Ashlee Simpson behaving badly at a Toronto McDonald's has been aired on CTV's "E Talk Daily."
Ashlee Simpson has notched her second No. 1 album with "I Am Me" debuting atop the Billboard 200 chart this week.
Ashlee Simpson does not shy away from her past lip-synching controversies on her new album, "I Am Me."
Ashlee Simpson is getting another crack at "Saturday Night Live" this week, following an embarrassing lip-synch mishap during her appearance last year.
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's tribe votes off Jeremiah Wood
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 2)
- Khloe Kardashian wears necklace with name of new rumored boyfriend French Montana
- 'The Bachelorette' producers and Chris Harrison comment on contestant Eric Hill's tragic death
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Singing in front of Keith Urban was intimidating
- Exclusive: Castoff LJ McKanas talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 2)
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill dies in hospital after paragliding accident in Utah
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly wants Nikki Ferrell to quit nursing job and work as a model
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill in coma after paragliding accident
- Candace Cameron Bure wishes Andrea Barber was also on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' star Timothy Zickuhr arrested and charged after allegedly kidnapping Las Vegas prostitute
- 'The Voice' eliminates TJ Wilkins and Dani Moz, determines sixth season's Top 10 finalists
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminates Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton
- Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered miscarriage during filming on 'Lindsay' OWN reality series
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 2)
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language