Playing It Straight
Despite having been pulled off the airwaves after only three episodes, last spring's Playing It Straight series has continued to remain of interest among its small (but devoted) group of viewers -- so much so that Fox has apparently grown so tired of viewer questions about the program's ending that it's finally gotten around to posting episode synopses of the remaining unaired episodes at Fox.com Full Story
So much for FOX's previously announced plans to broadcast the remaining unaired episodes of its canceled Forever Eden and Playing It Straight reality series as part of its Summer 2004 programming slate.
Three episodes into its originally scheduled six-episode run, FOX announced yesterday evening that it is pulling its Playing It Straight series from the network's broadcast schedule.
"Gayme On," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by GuessItRains, is now available.
Leave it to the Internet to build a better gaydar. Playing It Straight's Jackie might be having problems identitying her show's gay suitors, but armed with tips from a cadre of sharp-eyed gay readers, one online magazine has apparently had no such problems.
"Jackie Finally Gets One," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by Tiger Lily, is now available.
Jackie's gaydar may have improved, as she eliminated a gay guy and a straight guy on the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight -- unlike the previous week's premiere in which the gaydar-challenged Wisconsin coed incorrectly eliminated two straight guys.
"Girlfriend's Got No Gaydar," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by volsfan, is now available.
As could be easily predicted, Fox's new Playing It Straight series, which premiered along with the quirky Wonderfalls drama as part of the network's new Friday night lineup, struggled in its debut in the evening known as Fox's ratings black hole.
FOX has revealed the names and profiles of the fourteen men who will be starring in Playing It Straight, the network's new reality dating series that seeks to test one woman's (and America's) "gaydar."
FOX is shaping up to have quite a Spring 2004 lineup. Leaving no doubt that they are equal-opportunity offenders, having already gone after the fat and soon the little, FOX has now announced plans to complete their trifecta and go after the gay with its own twisted backwards take on Bravo's previous Boy Meets Boy reality show. And to add insult to injury, they're going to be doing it on Friday nights -- the reality TV kiss of death.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly reconcile
- Austin Allsup: I honestly didn't want to win 'The Voice'
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's merged Vinaka tribe votes out Zeke Smith
- 'Vanderpump Rules' star Scheana Shay files for divorce from Mike Shay
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid wow in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Jessa Duggar shares Instagram video of baby No. 2 moving in her belly
- Kanye West reportedly released from hospital, will continue to receive treatment
- 'Survivor' premiere date for Season 34 revealed by CBS
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell discuss 'Happily Ever After?' renewal
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid dress as angels in throwback photo
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 29 premiere date announced by CBS
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian reportedly "fighting" before hospitalization, entire Kardashian clan upset at him
- 'The Voice' eliminates Austin Allsup and Courtney Harrell after Aaron Gibson is saved for the third time
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's son Egypt performs his own song
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- See who got married! (PHOTOS)
- Exclusive: Jessica Lewis talks 'Survivor' -- Sunday Burquest left me out to dry, Zeke Smith is the biggest threat to win
- New 'Hunted' reality series to premiere on CBS in January
- 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' finale recap: Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's wedding is back on!