Playing It Straight
Despite having been pulled off the airwaves after only three episodes, last spring's Playing It Straight series has continued to remain of interest among its small (but devoted) group of viewers -- so much so that Fox has apparently grown so tired of viewer questions about the program's ending that it's finally gotten around to posting episode synopses of the remaining unaired episodes at Fox.com Full Story
So much for FOX's previously announced plans to broadcast the remaining unaired episodes of its canceled Forever Eden and Playing It Straight reality series as part of its Summer 2004 programming slate.
Three episodes into its originally scheduled six-episode run, FOX announced yesterday evening that it is pulling its Playing It Straight series from the network's broadcast schedule.
"Gayme On," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by GuessItRains, is now available.
Leave it to the Internet to build a better gaydar. Playing It Straight's Jackie might be having problems identitying her show's gay suitors, but armed with tips from a cadre of sharp-eyed gay readers, one online magazine has apparently had no such problems.
"Jackie Finally Gets One," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by Tiger Lily, is now available.
Jackie's gaydar may have improved, as she eliminated a gay guy and a straight guy on the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight -- unlike the previous week's premiere in which the gaydar-challenged Wisconsin coed incorrectly eliminated two straight guys.
"Girlfriend's Got No Gaydar," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by volsfan, is now available.
As could be easily predicted, Fox's new Playing It Straight series, which premiered along with the quirky Wonderfalls drama as part of the network's new Friday night lineup, struggled in its debut in the evening known as Fox's ratings black hole.
FOX has revealed the names and profiles of the fourteen men who will be starring in Playing It Straight, the network's new reality dating series that seeks to test one woman's (and America's) "gaydar."
FOX is shaping up to have quite a Spring 2004 lineup. Leaving no doubt that they are equal-opportunity offenders, having already gone after the fat and soon the little, FOX has now announced plans to complete their trifecta and go after the gay with its own twisted backwards take on Bravo's previous Boy Meets Boy reality show. And to add insult to injury, they're going to be doing it on Friday nights -- the reality TV kiss of death.
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian
- VIDEO: Bear Grylls and Zac Efron go shirtless in 'Running Wild' premiere
- Kendall Jenner reportedly advised 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' hurting her modeling career
- Cheryl Burke denies getting lips injections, slams cruel comments
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Jourdan Epstein: I wasn't expecting to be in the bottom this week
- Scott Disick reportedly hospitalized with alcohol poisoning during crazy night out
- Farrah Abraham: Sandra Bullock or Jessica Alba could star in movie adaptation of my erotic novel
- 'Last Comic Standing' judges eliminate Monroe Martin after three stand-up challenge rounds
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Devin Shepherd via unanimous vote
- Kellie Pickler shares bikini photos on Instagram
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton to be assisted by Little Big Town in seventh-season "battle" rounds
- Jillian Michaels reveals why she refused to return to 'The Biggest Loser' for Season 16
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' twist and format revealed, to feature 25 cast members!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly trying hard to have another baby
- Former 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Danica McKellar's boyfriend pops the question!
- 'Big Brother' HoH Derrick Levasseur determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Jourdan Epstein and Stanley Glover, determines Top 16
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Malene Ostergaard: I hope I was cast on the show for being an extraordinary dancer, not just beautiful