Playing It Straight
Despite having been pulled off the airwaves after only three episodes, last spring's Playing It Straight series has continued to remain of interest among its small (but devoted) group of viewers -- so much so that Fox has apparently grown so tired of viewer questions about the program's ending that it's finally gotten around to posting episode synopses of the remaining unaired episodes at Fox.com Full Story
So much for FOX's previously announced plans to broadcast the remaining unaired episodes of its canceled Forever Eden and Playing It Straight reality series as part of its Summer 2004 programming slate.
Three episodes into its originally scheduled six-episode run, FOX announced yesterday evening that it is pulling its Playing It Straight series from the network's broadcast schedule.
"Gayme On," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by GuessItRains, is now available.
Leave it to the Internet to build a better gaydar. Playing It Straight's Jackie might be having problems identitying her show's gay suitors, but armed with tips from a cadre of sharp-eyed gay readers, one online magazine has apparently had no such problems.
"Jackie Finally Gets One," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by Tiger Lily, is now available.
Jackie's gaydar may have improved, as she eliminated a gay guy and a straight guy on the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight -- unlike the previous week's premiere in which the gaydar-challenged Wisconsin coed incorrectly eliminated two straight guys.
"Girlfriend's Got No Gaydar," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by volsfan, is now available.
As could be easily predicted, Fox's new Playing It Straight series, which premiered along with the quirky Wonderfalls drama as part of the network's new Friday night lineup, struggled in its debut in the evening known as Fox's ratings black hole.
FOX has revealed the names and profiles of the fourteen men who will be starring in Playing It Straight, the network's new reality dating series that seeks to test one woman's (and America's) "gaydar."
FOX is shaping up to have quite a Spring 2004 lineup. Leaving no doubt that they are equal-opportunity offenders, having already gone after the fat and soon the little, FOX has now announced plans to complete their trifecta and go after the gay with its own twisted backwards take on Bravo's previous Boy Meets Boy reality show. And to add insult to injury, they're going to be doing it on Friday nights -- the reality TV kiss of death.
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate
- Jason Hoppy "exploring legal options" after Bethenny Frankel's candid interview
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules reportedly pitching reality show set on his farm with Whitney Bischoff
- Rob Kardashian reportedly bitter, depressed and rejects family interventions
- 'The Voice' coaches send three artists into the "Live Playoffs" and Pharrell Williams uses his only "Steal"
- Exclusive: Max Dawson talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- Farrah Abraham reveals plans to become a plastic surgeon
- Holly Madison reveals she contemplated suicide while living in 'Playboy' Mansion
- Kelly Osbourne reveals she has the BRCA1 "cancer gene," praises Angelina Jolie
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel splits from boyfriend Michael "Mac" Cerussi III