Playing It Straight
Despite having been pulled off the airwaves after only three episodes, last spring's Playing It Straight series has continued to remain of interest among its small (but devoted) group of viewers -- so much so that Fox has apparently grown so tired of viewer questions about the program's ending that it's finally gotten around to posting episode synopses of the remaining unaired episodes at Fox.com Full Story
So much for FOX's previously announced plans to broadcast the remaining unaired episodes of its canceled Forever Eden and Playing It Straight reality series as part of its Summer 2004 programming slate.
Three episodes into its originally scheduled six-episode run, FOX announced yesterday evening that it is pulling its Playing It Straight series from the network's broadcast schedule.
"Gayme On," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by GuessItRains, is now available.
Leave it to the Internet to build a better gaydar. Playing It Straight's Jackie might be having problems identitying her show's gay suitors, but armed with tips from a cadre of sharp-eyed gay readers, one online magazine has apparently had no such problems.
"Jackie Finally Gets One," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by Tiger Lily, is now available.
Jackie's gaydar may have improved, as she eliminated a gay guy and a straight guy on the second episode of FOX's Playing It Straight -- unlike the previous week's premiere in which the gaydar-challenged Wisconsin coed incorrectly eliminated two straight guys.
"Girlfriend's Got No Gaydar," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's Playing It Straight, written by volsfan, is now available.
As could be easily predicted, Fox's new Playing It Straight series, which premiered along with the quirky Wonderfalls drama as part of the network's new Friday night lineup, struggled in its debut in the evening known as Fox's ratings black hole.
FOX has revealed the names and profiles of the fourteen men who will be starring in Playing It Straight, the network's new reality dating series that seeks to test one woman's (and America's) "gaydar."
FOX is shaping up to have quite a Spring 2004 lineup. Leaving no doubt that they are equal-opportunity offenders, having already gone after the fat and soon the little, FOX has now announced plans to complete their trifecta and go after the gay with its own twisted backwards take on Bravo's previous Boy Meets Boy reality show. And to add insult to injury, they're going to be doing it on Friday nights -- the reality TV kiss of death.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss reportedly arrested for harassing Brooke Burke-Charvet and husband
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- 'Love & Hip Hop' star Erica Mena and fiance Bow Wow set wedding date
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever
- Kathy Griffin to reportedly replace the late Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her about 30 years ago
- 'The Voice' eliminates Team Pharrell's Sugar Joans and Team Blake's Jessie Pitts, reveals new twist
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Josh Canfield talks (Part 3)
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Tommy Chong: I thought I had a shot to win
- Kim Kardashian: I did naked magazine photo spread to feel confident and love the photos