HOME > CMT Reality Shows
CMT Reality Shows
Party Down South is heading into its fifth season, but it will be the show's last. Full Story
Melissa Rycroft has welcomed her third child with husband Tye Strickland.
Kellie Pickler and Faith Hill are teaming up to create a brand new daytime talk show.
The fourth season of Party Down South is set to return to CMT in late August.
Party Down South 2 star Raven "Barbi" Stein and her boyfriend Bradley Mitchell are expecting a baby.
Jennie Garth married actor Dave Abrams Saturday night in a small, romantic ceremony outside of Los Angeles.
CMT has announced it's ordered two new reality series, one of which stars former American Idol finalist Kellie Pickler.
The Party Down South apparently isn't stopping.
Party Down South is reportedly losing a significant cast member.
Melissa Rycroft has given birth to a baby boy.
Jennie Garth was spotted crying on the street Monday night after bouncers at a Hollywood club failed to allow three of her friends inside.
Melissa Rycroft has revealed she's expecting a baby boy with husband Tye Strickland.
Melissa Rycroft has announced she is expecting another baby with husband Tye Strickland.
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli, her husband of over a decade, have finalized their divorce.
- Born Country
- Can You Duet?
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team
- Gone Country 1
- Gone Country 2
- Gone Country 3
- Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling
- I Love Kellie Pickler
- Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country
- Melissa & Tye
- My Big Redneck Wedding
- Outsider's Inn
- Party Down South
- Trick My Truck
- Trick My Trucker
- Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge
- The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search 3
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single