Terry Crews confirmed Wednesday that he has filed a police report against the Hollywood executive he said groped him in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT
A spokesperson for Crews confirmed to People magazine that the actor met with officers at the LAPD Hollywood station regarding the incident.

Crews, when asked about his reasoning for filing the report by TMZ noted, "People have to be held accountable."

"We're going to go all the way," the 49-year-continued when asked if he planned on filing a lawsuit against the executive.

Crews shared his sexual assault story on Twitter in October as sexual harassment claims against producer Harvey Weinstein continued to stack up.

"This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME," Crews previously recounted about the incident.

"My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates."

The event, Crews said, helped him understand how many female stars felt when dealing with Weinstein.

FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
"I understand and empathize with those who have remained silent, But Harvey Weinstein is not the only perpetrator. Hollywood is not the only business we're this happens, and to the casualties of this behavior- you are not alone," he previously tweeted.