Pauley Perrette thanked CBS for its support Tuesday following her alleged assault.

ADVERTISEMENT
The 49-year-old actress thanked the network on Twitter after it responded to her claim she was physically assaulted multiple times on the "NCIS" set.

Perrette left the show last week after 15 seasons as Abby Sciuto.

"I want to thank my studio and network CBS," she wrote. "They have always been so good to me and always had my back."

CBS said in a statement Tuesday to Variety that it worked with Perrette after the actress came forward with a "workplace concern."

"Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern," the network said. "We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows."

Perrette had made the allegations in a series of tweets over the weekend. She said she initially kept quiet to protect the "NCIS" crew and other people.

"Maybe I'm wrong for not 'spilling the beans,'" Perrette wrote.

FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
"Telling the story, THE TRUTH. I feel I have to protect my crew, jobs and so many people. But at what cost? I.don't know. Just know, I'm trying to do the right thing, but maybe silence isn't the right thing about crime. I'm... Just... ?"

"There is a 'machine' keeping me silent, and feeling FALSE stories about me," she added.

"A very rich, very powerful publicity 'machine.' No morals, no obligation to truth, and I'm just left here, reading the lies, trying to protect my crew. Trying to remain calm. He did it."

"I've been supporting ant-bullying programs forever. But now I KNOW because it was ME!" the star said.

"If it's school or work, that you're required to go? It's horrifying. I left. Multiple Physical Assaults. I REALLY get it now. Stay safe. Nothing is worth your safety. Tell someone."

Perrette made her final appearance on "NCIS" on the show's May 8 episode.

Her co-star Duane Henry, who played Clayton Reeves, also left the show in a surprise exit in the episode.

Photo credit: NCIS/CBS