Mick Jagger, who is celebrating 50 years with his band the Rolling Stones, read a Top 10 list on "Late Show" in New York this week.
It read as follows --
10. Nobody wants to hear anything from your new album.
9. Never take relationship advice from Phil Spector.
7. You don't earn a cent when someone does a song about having "moves like Jagger."
6. Everybody you meet after you become famous is only interested in you as a person.
4. A good way to keep yourself entertained is to sign every 10th autograph "Doris Goldblatt."
3. Be considerate of other hotel guests -- trash your room by 10 p.m.
2. You can't always get what you want -- like a good joke on the Top 10 list.
1. You start out playing rock 'n' roll so you can have sex and do drugs, but you end up doing drugs so you can still play rock 'n' roll and have sex.