Lindsay is a 23-year-old blonde beauty from Provo, UT, who has yet to win a mirrorball trophy on Dancing with the Stars -- although she has come close. Last season, she and celebrity partner David Ross finished as the runner-up couple.
This season, Lindsay is paired with actor, singer and Broadway star Jordan Fisher, and the pair have been topping the leaderboard week to week.
Jordan, who has a natural dance ability and strong stage presence, may finally be Lindsay's chance to win Dancing with the Stars, and so the pair is giving it all they have.
The dancer and choreographer was born on January 11, 1994 and stands 5'6" tall. Curious to learn more about her?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lindsay Arnold:
- Lindsay has three younger sisters and was raised in a Mormon family.
- She graduated high school with honors and earned a full-ride academic scholarship to college, but she chose to audition for So You Think You Can Dance instead.
- Lindsay says she strongly dislikes tomatoes and mushrooms but loves beef jerky as a snack. She also calls herself a "water snob" because she's very picky when it comes to her choice of bottled water.
- She competed on the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance in 2012, and although she was eliminated on the results show that determined the Top 6, the judges said she had incredible star quality.
- Lindsay got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Samuel Lightner Cusick, while vacationing in Africa in December 2014. They got married in June 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- After performing in the Dancing with the Stars Troupe, Lindsay was promoted to a pro partner for Season 16 when she was paired with Victor Ortiz. They placed eighth that season.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!