Keo, a 28-year-old professional ballroom dancer and choreographer, was the first African-American professional dancer ever to compete on Dancing with the Stars.
Keo is currently competing on his seventh Dancing with the Stars season as a pro partner. He is probably hoping to make it to the finals, as he has unfortunately never finished higher than sixth place. (He placed sixth on Season 22 with actress star Jodie Sweetin).
For Dancing with the Stars: Athletes, Keo is paired with former Olympic softball pitcher Jennie Finch, and the couple definitely has what it takes to go all the way. Jennie is beautiful and sweet, not to mention she's a hard worker.
Until viewers are able to watch Keo and Jennie's next performance on Dancing with the Stars: Athletes, let's learn a little more about the man behind the choreography.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Keo Motsepe:
- Keo was born on November 24, 1989 in Pretoria, South Africa.
- He started dancing at age 5 after his best friend suggested they try it out for fun. Keo's career exploded at age 11 when he participated in international Latin ballroom dance competitions and became the reigning South African Dance Champion for eight straight years.
- In 2012, Keo made history by becoming the first South African to join the "Burn the Floor" World Tour. He toured as the show's principal dancer on its Australia and Japan tours.
- Keo previously performed on the Norwegian Cruise Line in Miami.
- It's probably safe to say Keo prefers brunettes over blondes, as his celebrity crushes and dream dance partners are singer Ciara, Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Kendall Jenner, and actress Jessica Alba.