Jacqueline is a 26-year-old research coordinator from West Virginia, who currently resides in New York, NY. Prior to appearing on The Bachelor, she worked as a research coordinator at Mount Sinai.
Jacqueline is one of Arie's seven remaining bachelorettes, and she'll be heading to Tuscany with the group in the next episode.
Arie is smitten with Jacqueline yet a little intimidated by her intellect. Jacqueline flew under the radar for most of the season, but all of a sudden, she emerged in the Paris episode and had a one-on-one date with the The Bachelor star.
Although they get along fabulously and are attracted to each other, Arie fears they are headed in two different directions in life. He wonders if they could really make a relationship work and last in the real world.
Until viewers find out whether Arie cares deeply enough for Jacqueline to take a huge leap of faith, let's find out more about her.
- Jacqueline graduated from the University of Virginia in 2013 with a B.A. in Philosophy.
- Career is very important to Jacqueline. She works for a psychiatry research lab to gain experience as she works towards getting a Ph.D. in clinical psychology.
- If she won the lottery, Jacqueline would buy a penthouse in Soho, have a pet cheetah, and build a wild animal conservation in Africa and/or India.
- Jacqueline considers herself a messy person, but she's not horrifically messy.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- If she could have lunch with three people -- alive or dead -- Jacqueline would choose David Foster Wallace, Julius Caesar (with a translator) and Thomas Jefferson. She'd want to chat with them over antipasto and cocktails.
- Jacqueline is 5'5" and has one tattoo, a small one on her foot.
- The bachelorette admires her family most in the world because as a unit, they are full of life, creativity, intellect, passion and drive.
- Marriage to Jacqueline means creating her own world with a man, complete with their own values and goals. She believes spouses protect each other and become better people together, and that they respect and admire each other.
- Jacqueline lived in Slovakia for one year with wonderful host families.
- Jacqueline is well traveled. In addition to spending time in multiple states in the U.S. and going to Paris forThe Bachelor, she has recently visited the Dominican Republic, Brazil, Hawaii, and Peru.
- While she loves dogs, Jacqueline totally considers herself a cat person.
- One of Jacqueline's favorite movies is Gigi, and she loves literature. Arie said in his blog she has a romance with the written word.