David is a 25-year-old venture capitalist from Denver, CO, who introduced himself to Becca on Night 1 in a chicken suit.
The Bachelorette's fourteenth season debuted May 28 on ABC, and while David was the guy everyone laughed and poked fun at, he has survived the first couple of Rose Ceremonies -- so there's probably a lot more to him than meets the eye.
Becca must see something she likes in David, but based on previews for upcoming episodes, he's going to get involved in a little bit of drama.
Until Bachelor Nation finds out what happens next for David, his relationship with Becca, and his dynamic with the rest of the guys, let's learn more about this interesting character.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about David Ravitz:
- David graduated from the University of Georgia in 2014 with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing.
- The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison has teased David is "a really interesting guy" who will be involved in an incident that will go down in Bachelor history. (And it apparently doesn't end well for David).
- David's parents own Ravitz Family Markets, which operates six grocery stores in New Jersey.
- The bachelor considers himself a total mama's boy, but he's not ashamed of that!
- David enjoys skiing and snowboarding, attending football games, golfing, hiking and spending time at his family's beach house.