David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to A.J. Clemente, the man fired on his first day as a North Dakota news anchor for saying the F-word on the air.
It went as follows --
10. Well, you're wearing two neckties
9. Kept mispronouncing your own name
7. Your tearful, on-air admission of falsifying your resume
6. Referring to Kim Jong Un as "Our great and powerful leader"
4. Last story of the broadcast announced a job opening for a news anchor
3. Received congratulatory phone call from Sue Simmons (video of Sue: "What the [expletive] are you doing!?")
2. Kept dropping your pants and yelling, "This just in!"
1. Aspired to be the next Ernie Anastos (video of Ernie: "Keep [expletive] that chicken.")