Who's Your Daddy? News
"Only Seven Of These Men Deserve To Die," our episode summary for Fox's Who's your Daddy? reality special, written by Estee, is now available.
A contestant on Fox's "Who's Your Daddy" says she doesn't understand the fuss the controversial reality show kicked up.
T.J. Myers revealed a lot about her past to both viewers and her biological father during Fox's Monday evening broadcast of its Who's Your Daddy? reality adoption special, but there are a couple of details that she and the network left out -- such as the facts that not only isn't she a stranger to reality television, but that she also has a background as a soft-core porn film actress.
WRAZ-50, the local FOX affiliate in Raleigh, NC, announced over the holiday weekend that it will not air the network's Who's Your Daddy reality special that is scheduled for broadcast on the network this evening.
In an announcement that at first glance would appear to push the bounds of bad taste in ways not seen since it announced and later canceled its Seriously, Dude, I'm Gay reality special this spring, Fox has announced that it will air Who's Your Daddy?, a reality series pilot that features a young adopted woman attempting to win $100,000 by picking her biological father from among a group of masquerading impostors.
Children's advocates are livid at a Fox TV show that seeks to trick an adopted person into missing her biological father in a lineup.
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates Danielle Ronco, sees one couple quit together
- Julianne Hough to reportedly return to 'Dancing with the Stars,' but in what role?
- Nick and Drew Lachey's 'Lachey's Bar' reality series ordered by A&E
- 'Deadliest Catch,' 'Shark Tank' and Jane Lynch win at Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony