Who's Your Daddy? News
"Only Seven Of These Men Deserve To Die," our episode summary for Fox's Who's your Daddy? reality special, written by Estee, is now available.
A contestant on Fox's "Who's Your Daddy" says she doesn't understand the fuss the controversial reality show kicked up.
T.J. Myers revealed a lot about her past to both viewers and her biological father during Fox's Monday evening broadcast of its Who's Your Daddy? reality adoption special, but there are a couple of details that she and the network left out -- such as the facts that not only isn't she a stranger to reality television, but that she also has a background as a soft-core porn film actress.
WRAZ-50, the local FOX affiliate in Raleigh, NC, announced over the holiday weekend that it will not air the network's Who's Your Daddy reality special that is scheduled for broadcast on the network this evening.
In an announcement that at first glance would appear to push the bounds of bad taste in ways not seen since it announced and later canceled its Seriously, Dude, I'm Gay reality special this spring, Fox has announced that it will air Who's Your Daddy?, a reality series pilot that features a young adopted woman attempting to win $100,000 by picking her biological father from among a group of masquerading impostors.
Children's advocates are livid at a Fox TV show that seeks to trick an adopted person into missing her biological father in a lineup.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad