Who's Your Daddy?
"Only Seven Of These Men Deserve To Die," our episode summary for Fox's Who's your Daddy? reality special, written by Estee, is now available. Full Story
A contestant on Fox's "Who's Your Daddy" says she doesn't understand the fuss the controversial reality show kicked up.
T.J. Myers revealed a lot about her past to both viewers and her biological father during Fox's Monday evening broadcast of its Who's Your Daddy? reality adoption special, but there are a couple of details that she and the network left out -- such as the facts that not only isn't she a stranger to reality television, but that she also has a background as a soft-core porn film actress.
WRAZ-50, the local FOX affiliate in Raleigh, NC, announced over the holiday weekend that it will not air the network's Who's Your Daddy reality special that is scheduled for broadcast on the network this evening.
In an announcement that at first glance would appear to push the bounds of bad taste in ways not seen since it announced and later canceled its Seriously, Dude, I'm Gay reality special this spring, Fox has announced that it will air Who's Your Daddy?, a reality series pilot that features a young adopted woman attempting to win $100,000 by picking her biological father from among a group of masquerading impostors.
Children's advocates are livid at a Fox TV show that seeks to trick an adopted person into missing her biological father in a lineup.
- Jordan Rodgers blasted by ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar: We broke up because he cheated on me, not his football career, and is full of BS
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, Coaches agree Alisan Porter is the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends six guys packing in Season 12 premiere
- Blac Chyna shares sonogram of baby with Rob Kardashian and proclaims "fairytales do come true"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Nyle DiMarco, Paige VanZant and Ginger Zee perform twice for final viewer votes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance
- Ginger Zee overcomes injury and performs in 'Dancing with the Stars' finals
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Now I can definitely see how it was possible for Ben Higgins to love two women at once
- Evan Bass is much more than just an erectile dysfunction specialist, teases 'The Bachelorette' host
- 'The Voice' eliminee Bryan Bautista: Not making last season's cut was the best thing that ever happened to me
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' winner Michele Fitzgerald talks (Part 2)
- Anthony Bourdain and President Obama grab bite to eat at Hanoi eatery
- Grant Kemp: He's on 'The Bachelorette' for JoJo Fletcher after his last relationship went down in flames, says Chris Harrison
- Behati Prinsloo and Blake Shelton pose for "baby bump" photo for Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I was concerned about bachelors there for "wrong reasons" but definitely addressed concerns
- 'The Voice's Paxton Ingram: The "wildest decision I've ever made" was on the show, but magical stuff resulted
- Jennifer Lopez on her diva reputation: "I don't deserve it"
- 'Catfish' host Nev Schulman announces engagement to pregnant girlfriend Laura Perlongo
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani perform duet at Billboard Music Awards
- JoJo Fletcher: 'The Bachelorette' was one of the hardest experiences of my life filled with "low lows"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finalist Ginger Zee may not be able to perform due to pelvis injury
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher speaks out on ex Chad Rookstool's reunion claims and Nick Viall dating rumors
- JoJo Fletcher talks more 'The Bachelorette:' Guys I didn't notice at first made a huge impression, others came in hot and plateaued
- Shalyah Fearing: Being stolen twice made me question if I belonged on 'The Voice,' but I'd never give up