Who Wants To Marry My Dad?
"Turn On The Water Works," our episode summary for the finale episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available. Full Story
The finale of NBC's Who Wants to Marry My Dad? 2 produced something that hadn't been seen on a reality-dating show for a long time: a formal proposal of marriage. Whether it will produce something that has only been seen once -- a wedding -- is less clear.
"The Story Of The Ho And The Alcoholic!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
NBC has announced that the season finale of this summer's Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, originally slated for Monday, July 26, will now air Monday, August 2 at 10PM ET/PT due to Democratic Convention coverage on July 26.
"Wedding Gown Blues," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Always A Bridesmaid, Never A Bride," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Liar, Liar," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, written by volsfan, is now available.
In addition to releasing the names, photos, and biographical information of the thirteen women and bachelor who will be appearing on the second edition of its Who Wants To Marry My Dad? series, NBC has announced that the program's debut will be delayed by a week, premiering Monday, June 21 at 10PM ET/PT instead of the originally announced June 14 date.
NBC has announced that a second installment of Who Wants to Marry My Dad?, the network's popular Meet My Folks spin-off that aired to surprisingly strong ratings last summer, will debut Monday, June 14 at 10PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced some open casting calls for the previously announced second edition of Who Wants to Marry My Dad? -- last summer's hit relationship series. The producers are looking for attractive, single Dads with great personalities who have at least two children who are at least 18 years old - as well as attractive, personable and single women who want to get married.
Don Mueller, the star of NBC's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" hit summer series, has confirmed that his engagement to Christena Ferran is over because neither one of them wanted to relocate. The news shouldn't come as any surprise to fans of the program, as Mueller had already stated back in August that while he and Ferran were "technically engaged," he wasn't "necessarily going to marry" because of the "many obstacles" that stood between them -- starting with the fact that the company he owned was based in Cincinnati while Ferran and her family were settled in San Diego.
During last night's "Who Wants To Marry My Dad?" reunion special, host Mario Lopez announced that based on the success of the show, NBC and the Nash Entertainment production company have decided to do a second edition of the program.
NBC will has announced that it will air a “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special on 10PM ET on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1. The 10PM special will air immediately after another 9PM ET reunion special featuring the casts of NBC's other summer reality relationship show hits -- “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2.”
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word
- Exclusive: Caleb Reynolds talks 'Survivor' -- Brad Culpepper was scared to have another alpha male in his tribe
- 'America's Got Talent' and 'American Ninja Warrior' season premiere dates announced by NBC
- 'Survivor: South Pacific' castaway Mikayla Wingle marries fiance Michael Stapf in New Orleans wedding
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi in 'Dancing with the Stars' audience makes me feel more comfortable, she's very supportive
- Johnny Hayes: Success on 'The Voice' is 80 percent mental preparation and not all about talent
- Josh West on 'The Voice': Coach Adam Levine was an obvious choice but Gwen Stefani almost had me!
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I'm marrying Peta Murgatroyd at the "perfect" venue
- Mariah Carey narrating 'All I Want for Christmas is You' animated movie
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess talk 'Dancing with the Stars' chemistry and apparent grope
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: 9 artists advance including Anatalia Villaranda, Lauren Duski & Ashley Levin
- 'The Bachelor' alum AshLee Frazier marries fiance Aaron Williams in outdoor Texas wedding
- Mel B files for divorce from husband Stephen Belafonte
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Simone Biles edges out Rashad Jennings for first place on judges' leaderboard
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)