Who Wants to be a Superhero? News
Comic-book icon Stan Lee declared a Texas police detective the winner of Sci Fi Channel's competition series, "Who Wants to be a Superhero?"
Legendary comic-book creator Stan Lee believes it's not about being able to harness extraordinary powers or display inexplicable strength when competing on Who Wants to be a Superhero?.
Sci Fi Channel has revealed the identities of the 10 new homegrown heroes who will compete in the second season of Who Wants to be a Superhero?, a comic book-themed reality competition series that searches for America's next great crime-fighter.
Sci Fi Channel has announced that the second season premiere of Who Wants to be a Superhero?, a comic book-themed reality competition series that searches for America's next great crime-fighter, will premiere on Wednesday, July 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
It may not be as dramatic as what Gotham City uses to contact Bruce Wayne, but the SciFi Channel announced today that it will be holding auditions for the second season of its Who Wants to be a Superhero? reality competition series.
Up in the sky...it's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, its a second season of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, the comic book-themed reality series that Sci Fi Channel has renewed for a second season.
A Sci-Fi Channel party in San Francisco drew a score of costumed fans for a chance to be on the new series "Who Wants to Be a Superhero?"
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks