Who Wants to be a Superhero? 2
Comic-book icon Stan Lee declared a Texas police detective the winner of Sci Fi Channel's competition series, "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" Full Story
Legendary comic-book creator Stan Lee believes it's not about being able to harness extraordinary powers or display inexplicable strength when competing on Who Wants to be a Superhero?.
Sci Fi Channel has revealed the identities of the 10 new homegrown heroes who will compete in the second season of Who Wants to be a Superhero?, a comic book-themed reality competition series that searches for America's next great crime-fighter.
Sci Fi Channel has announced that the second season premiere of Who Wants to be a Superhero?, a comic book-themed reality competition series that searches for America's next great crime-fighter, will premiere on Wednesday, July 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
It may not be as dramatic as what Gotham City uses to contact Bruce Wayne, but the SciFi Channel announced today that it will be holding auditions for the second season of its Who Wants to be a Superhero? reality competition series.
Up in the sky...it's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, its a second season of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, the comic book-themed reality series that Sci Fi Channel has renewed for a second season.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being discovered unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17