Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce after 13 years of marriage
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's casket taken to New Jersey cemetery for burial where Whitney Houston lies
- Ice-T and Coco announce sex of child on the way during new talk show
- Demi lovato discusses sobriety and her jealousy of Miley Cyrus
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' star Ashley Iaconetti: JJ Lane is the greatest, most amazing man in the world
- Jade Roper, Ashley Salter, Ashley Iaconetti and Kirk DeWindt confess someone they didn't want on 'Bachelor in Paradise 2'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' preview -- Does Ashley Iaconetti lose her virginity?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise 2' cast members reveal hookup wish lists
- Bella Hadid and her mom Yolanda Foster channel 'Baywatch'