Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- 'The Bachelorette's Luke Pell and Chase McNary confirm they're in talks to be next 'The Bachelor' star
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: The heavens opened up on my date with Robby Hayes!
- Kylie Jenner announces KyShadow eyeshadow collection
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Next week's finale is heart-wrenching and devastating
- Jinger Duggar engaged to former pro soccer player Jeremy Vuolo
- Mariah Carey: My marriage to James Packer raises "big" money issues
- JoJo Fletcher: I couldn't shake the memory of Ben Higgins during my 'The Bachelorette' date with Jordan Rodgers
- Carrie Underwood posts cute video of infant son's belly flop
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Breaking up with Chase McNary was excruciating, I'm still filled with sorrow