Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season
- Kylie Jenner stars in boyfriend Tyga's new "Stimulated" music video
- Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale get married
- Hulk Hogan asks for forgiveness following racial slur scandal
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court