Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick: Sources say she's fed up and humiliated
- Donald Trump calls reigning Miss Universe "a hypocrite" after she slams his Mexican comments
- Kim Kardashian celebrates July 4th with North West
- Caitlyn Jenner: "Up until now, I have totally isolated myself from the transgender community"
- Khloe Kardashian parties with James Harden on Fourth of July weekend, spotted sitting on his lap
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two nominees after Battle of the Block
- Kourtney Kardashian's longtime love Scott Disick photographed getting touchy-feely with ex-girlfriend on vacation
- Simon Cowell's mom dies at 89, British 'The X Factor' auditions canceled
- 'Big Brother' evicts Jace Agolli from the house, determines next two HoHs