Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Tori Spelling posts baby bump photo ahead of her son's birth
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice's Chael Sonnen fired for cheating, Porsha Williams terminated after team loss
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice' star Arnold Schwarzenegger fires Vince Neil
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall cuts Christen Whitney and Brittany Farrar, Corinne Olympios drama continues
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Kendall Jenner reunites with A$AP Rocky in Paris
- Gavin Rossdale: Divorcing Gwen Stefani "was completely opposite" of what I wanted
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' star Josh Altman and wife Heather Bilyeu celebrate baby shower
- Jennifer Lopez spends time in the studio with her twins