Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"