Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!