Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday