Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows