Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump crowns Trace Adkins winner over Penn Jillette
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single