Rush Propst is apparently making the most of a second chance.
ESPN has announced Varsity Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team, is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Thursday, November 29 at 11PM ET/PT on ESPN2.
ESPN has begun production on Varsity, Inc., a new Two-A-Days-like docu-reality series that will focus on Louisiana's West Monroe High School varsity football team.
A penalty flag could be on the way for Alabama's Hoover High School, the setting for MTV's Two-A-Days docu-reality series that chronicles the school's football team.
If you think NBC's Friday Night Lights really portrays high-school football in America, coach Rush Propst would say you've taken too many hits to the helmet.
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)