True Beauty News
Chelsea Bush, a 21-year old model/artist from Brentwood, TN, may admit to not having the most "perfect face" among her fellow contestants on True Beauty. However it was her lack of "inner beauty" that got her booted from the ABC beauty competition during last night's broadcast.
Third time wasn't the charm for CJ Miller, as his third consecutive trip to the show's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery finally resulted in his elimination from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
Monique Santiago, a 21-year-old go-go dancer from Manhattan, NY, had the beauty to match any contestant on True Beauty. However, her rude behavior and inability to think for herself resulted in her becoming the third contestant to be eliminated from the ABC reality beauty competition.
Ashley Michaelson has the outer beauty of the "all-American-girl-next-door," but her poor "inner beauty" caused her to become the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
Hadiyyah-lah Fatimah Sa'id, a 23-year-old audio engineer from Minneapolis, MN, became the first contestant eliminated from ABC's new True Beauty twisted "inner beauty" reality competition during Monday night's premiere broadcast.
ABC has announced the identities of the ten contestants who will be competing on True Beauty, the new reality competition that will secretly judge inner beauty and premiere on Monday, January 5 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC has announced that True Beauty, America's Next Top Model producer Tyra Banks and Beauty and the Geek producer Ashton Kutcher's new twist on beauty pageant competitions, will premiere on Monday, January 5 at 10PM ET/PT.
Tyra Banks and Ashton Kutcher are currently responsible for two The CW reality shows, however they've apparently collaborated to concoct a new unscripted series for ABC.
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate