Liz Parada, a 31-year-old model from Hollywood, FL, became the fifth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series. Full Story
David Palmer, a 24-year-old DJ/astrologer from Huntington Beach, CA, became the fourth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Regina Villano, a 22-year-old teen pageant queen from Tabernacle, NJ, was disqualified from True Beauty's second season during last night's episode after she violated the ABC reality competition's rules by using a cell phone.
Michael Allen, a 25-year-old actor/model from Miami, FL, became the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
JD Scott a 26-year-old real estate agent from Los Angeles, CA, became the first contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's premiere broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
ABC has revealed the identities of the male and female contestants competing on True Beauty's second season, which will premiere Monday, May 31 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC announced it has renewed True Beauty for a second season.
Julia Anderson proved that consistency can pay off, as the 23-year-old magician's assistant from Dallas, TX was crowned as "America's Most Beautiful Person" during ABC's Monday night broadcast of the finale of its True Beauty beauty competition.
After narrowly avoiding elimination in her first visit to True Beauty's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery, Laura Leigh wasn't as lucky in her second trip, resulting in her departure from the ABC beauty competition during Monday night's broadcast.
Ray Seitz, a 29-year-old artist from San Diego, CA,was revealed to be the sixth contestant to be eliminated from True Beauty during Tuesday's broadcast of the ABC beauty competition.
Chelsea Bush, a 21-year old model/artist from Brentwood, TN, may admit to not having the most "perfect face" among her fellow contestants on True Beauty. However it was her lack of "inner beauty" that got her booted from the ABC beauty competition during last night's broadcast.
Third time wasn't the charm for CJ Miller, as his third consecutive trip to the show's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery finally resulted in his elimination from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
Monique Santiago, a 21-year-old go-go dancer from Manhattan, NY, had the beauty to match any contestant on True Beauty. However, her rude behavior and inability to think for herself resulted in her becoming the third contestant to be eliminated from the ABC reality beauty competition.
Ashley Michaelson has the outer beauty of the "all-American-girl-next-door," but her poor "inner beauty" caused her to become the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss reportedly arrested for harassing Brooke Burke-Charvet and husband
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- 'Love & Hip Hop' star Erica Mena and fiance Bow Wow set wedding date
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever
- Kathy Griffin to reportedly replace the late Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her about 30 years ago
- 'The Voice' eliminates Team Pharrell's Sugar Joans and Team Blake's Jessie Pitts, reveals new twist
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Josh Canfield talks (Part 3)
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Tommy Chong: I thought I had a shot to win
- Kim Kardashian: I did naked magazine photo spread to feel confident and love the photos