Liz Parada, a 31-year-old model from Hollywood, FL, became the fifth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series. Full Story
David Palmer, a 24-year-old DJ/astrologer from Huntington Beach, CA, became the fourth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Regina Villano, a 22-year-old teen pageant queen from Tabernacle, NJ, was disqualified from True Beauty's second season during last night's episode after she violated the ABC reality competition's rules by using a cell phone.
Michael Allen, a 25-year-old actor/model from Miami, FL, became the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
JD Scott a 26-year-old real estate agent from Los Angeles, CA, became the first contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's premiere broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
ABC has revealed the identities of the male and female contestants competing on True Beauty's second season, which will premiere Monday, May 31 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC announced it has renewed True Beauty for a second season.
Julia Anderson proved that consistency can pay off, as the 23-year-old magician's assistant from Dallas, TX was crowned as "America's Most Beautiful Person" during ABC's Monday night broadcast of the finale of its True Beauty beauty competition.
After narrowly avoiding elimination in her first visit to True Beauty's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery, Laura Leigh wasn't as lucky in her second trip, resulting in her departure from the ABC beauty competition during Monday night's broadcast.
Ray Seitz, a 29-year-old artist from San Diego, CA,was revealed to be the sixth contestant to be eliminated from True Beauty during Tuesday's broadcast of the ABC beauty competition.
Chelsea Bush, a 21-year old model/artist from Brentwood, TN, may admit to not having the most "perfect face" among her fellow contestants on True Beauty. However it was her lack of "inner beauty" that got her booted from the ABC beauty competition during last night's broadcast.
Third time wasn't the charm for CJ Miller, as his third consecutive trip to the show's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery finally resulted in his elimination from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
Monique Santiago, a 21-year-old go-go dancer from Manhattan, NY, had the beauty to match any contestant on True Beauty. However, her rude behavior and inability to think for herself resulted in her becoming the third contestant to be eliminated from the ABC reality beauty competition.
Ashley Michaelson has the outer beauty of the "all-American-girl-next-door," but her poor "inner beauty" caused her to become the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it