Trista & Ryan's Wedding News
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter recently welcomed their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter -- and after all the hardships that led to his arrival, Trista said it was nothing short of amazing.
ABC's The Bachelorette has spawned its first sequel. The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced the birth of their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter.
Their courtship was televised, as well as their wedding planning and the actual ceremony. But fans of The Bachelorette's Trista and Ryan Sutter apparently won't be seeing the birth of the couple's first child later this summer.
So much for those plans to quietly fade out of the spotlight immediately after their nationally televised wedding. FTD, Inc., the Official Floral Company of the Tournament of Roses, has announced that they've enlisted Bachelorette newlyweds Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter to ride on -- what else -- a New Year's Day Tournament of Roses parade float containing a record-breaking 100,000 roses.
"The.Wedding.of.the.Decade," our episode summary for the Episode 3 finale of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding, written by greeneyes, has now been posted.
The December 10 two-hour conclusion of Trista & Ryan's Wedding soared over its Wednesday night competition, drawing 17.1 million viewers and carrying ABC to a ratings win for the evening.
It's official, there were no last-minute cold feet, no leaving their one million dollar wedding dowry at the altar -- Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter tied the knot this weekend.
According to Fast Affiliate Ratings for December 3, Part 2 of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding special ranked No. 1 in its hour, drawing more viewers than second-place NBC's The West Wing (13.2 million vs. 12.9 million).
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)