Trista & Ryan's Wedding News
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter recently welcomed their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter -- and after all the hardships that led to his arrival, Trista said it was nothing short of amazing.
ABC's The Bachelorette has spawned its first sequel. The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced the birth of their first child -- Maxwell Alston Sutter.
Their courtship was televised, as well as their wedding planning and the actual ceremony. But fans of The Bachelorette's Trista and Ryan Sutter apparently won't be seeing the birth of the couple's first child later this summer.
So much for those plans to quietly fade out of the spotlight immediately after their nationally televised wedding. FTD, Inc., the Official Floral Company of the Tournament of Roses, has announced that they've enlisted Bachelorette newlyweds Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter to ride on -- what else -- a New Year's Day Tournament of Roses parade float containing a record-breaking 100,000 roses.
"The.Wedding.of.the.Decade," our episode summary for the Episode 3 finale of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding, written by greeneyes, has now been posted.
The December 10 two-hour conclusion of Trista & Ryan's Wedding soared over its Wednesday night competition, drawing 17.1 million viewers and carrying ABC to a ratings win for the evening.
It's official, there were no last-minute cold feet, no leaving their one million dollar wedding dowry at the altar -- Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter tied the knot this weekend.
According to Fast Affiliate Ratings for December 3, Part 2 of ABC's Trista & Ryan's Wedding special ranked No. 1 in its hour, drawing more viewers than second-place NBC's The West Wing (13.2 million vs. 12.9 million).
- Chris Soules accident: Whitney Bischoff, Andi Dorfman and Britt Nilsson react to "horrific, life-altering tragedy"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' host Jeff Probst: I was wrong about Ozzy Lusth by several thousand miles
- Chris Soules called 911 and attended to victim before fleeing accident scene
- Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' posts new baby bump photo
- Erika Jayne responds to criticism of her Instagram nude photo: "Sending my love"
- Kim Zolciak thanks husband Kroy Biermann following son's hospitalization
- Brandi Glanville says Kim Richards friendship is "legit"
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott get close at NBA game
- Caitlyn Jenner: I would "seriously" look at running for public office