Cameron Diaz and one of her MTV reality show producers are suing the National Enquirer for $60 million for alleging they were romantically involved.
While filming an episode of new MTV travel show "Trippin'" in Africa, two members of Cameron Diaz's camera crew were attacked by a lion.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time on 'The Tonight Show'
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance to music as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Alisan Porter on 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!
- 'The Voice' crowns Alisan Porter tenth-season champion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 champions